GH: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jason's dream,,,

And, of course, we had the great unwashed today. Can't they even attempt to make Roger Howarth look clean? It's not 1993 anymore...wash up already.

Natalia Ivy isn't very good, but  she's no worse than Hayley Erin who's been floundering for years, Ryan Paevey, who visibly reads his lines, etc,

• Members

Today's show with all the flashbacks was great.

Also...I can't get over Scott/Diane's bickering in the courtroom. I laughed hard at Scott saying "Lorenzo Alcazar was supposed to be a poodle. Instead, he came back as Leo Falconari" LMAO. Olivia/Julian and Ned are stuck with the reincarnation of Alcazar. LMFAO.

• Members

I don't get why they needed Sonny and Nathan...Monica would have slayed as the Judge, and Dillon could have been the court officer....

Loved the flashbacks, wish it were a two part episode, she deserved that for her years of service.  There was so much more to show.  

Please register in order to view this content

for a ValenVarni pet-free day.

The current Anna/Valentin story is crap. Pissmelly need to cut their losses. Helena reaching back from the grave story is awful as well. No need for Jake and Hobo George (Franko) to keep drawing...

• Members

I loved the episode, but, I thought some of the choice of actors was odd, too.  I don't know if the scene still exists, probably not, but I vividly recall a scene where Tracy goaded Lee Baldwin into taking a drink at The Rib, witnessed by Jessie Brewer, who oddly, did not stop her, but did pass on what she saw to Gail later on.  Gail ripped Tracy a new one right after Jessie told her what went down.  I would have loved to see that again--so that way, this episode today would have showcased not only the award winning performances of our beloved Miss Jane, but the award winning performance of Peter Hansen as Lee, too.

Archived