Gross & Perverted Soap Opera Moments

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the problem is that that's what many automatically think of when they think of perverse and gross stories. But you did say you didn't want rape stories listed and I have been trying to come up with other stuff. It's a little sobering to have to cross off so many rape stories - I hadn't realized there had been that many.

I guess we could count the letter C falling on Mary's head on Santa Barbara.

• Members

DAYS: Sami growing close to "TonyÉ was gross, but it did bring us the most necessary wonderful moment the show has had in years ... Tony throwing Sami through the french doors, making her mute! If only we could get that story now. Of course, I still loved Sami then the build up to her and Lucas then.

• Members

I think as thread starter, someone does have a right to set guidelines. I think next time perhaps it should be said upfront though. juppiter has been a great poster here and I always enjoy talking about ATWT with them. The main board mostly just seems to be a lot of fighting for the sake of fighting now.

• Webmaster

There is clearly misunderstandings going on in this topic. Lets get back on said topic, please.

The title of the post speaks for itself in regards to what can and cannot be discussed. If there's something you don't want mentioned in a post, then make that clear from the start. Otherwise, you can't get on others for not seeing it the way you want them to.

• Members

You're right... I think it is one of those internet things where a thread writer will assume his intentions are understood because they make sense in that writer's head but they come across differently to the actual thread readers.

Anyway I don't want to kill my own thread. Please continue y'all.

Archived