The Soapgeist 8/23/10

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He lost me at the part about TSJ being the best leading man in all of daytime.

And my God, does he sit around obsessing about OLTL all day long? With nothing else to do? I mean, really, where did this "OMG Robin Thicke and Gloria Loring should appear on OLTL!" sh!t come from? I know he feels in adequate if he doesn't pimp OLTL just enough...

• Members

He lost you? I'm wondering what the heck he's drinking.

He does obsess on OLTL and I wish he would quit because he's the one that starts those cancellation rumors that everyone seem to soak up like a sponge. Not saying it can't happen, but I'd rather hear facts from the from the front of the horse than wild guesses and rhetoric from it's rear end.

I would love for Roger Howarth to return to OLTL, but they'd have to come up with something really good for it to pay off.

• Members

What they should do if Roger ever did come back is make it so that "Todd" Trevor's version is really Walker, who was brainwashed into believing he was Todd by Mitch. I'm sure RC can come up with some reason for it.

I can't see people accepting Roger as anything but Todd if he returned

• Members

Thank our lucky stars that Nelson "if I was head-writing" Branco doesn't write for any soap...

Howarth as Ross Rayburn (disguised as Todd's original face)? As an opportunity for Marty to hook-up with Howarth's character? He thinks that's genius? Some sick taste there, to say the least... Then to say that OLTL "can't" make Howarth be the real Todd - because TSJ's Todd "recalled" the rape? Oh, of course not - because soaps never ask anyone to suspend disbelief. B)

Branco also makes comments that seem incoherent: How could Ron Carlivati's former legal career be inspired by Tea Delgado? He pursued that career LONG before the Tea character was ever introduced...

I'm not a fan of hers, but I can't believe he has the nerve to throw a stone at Jean Passanante with the ideas he just spouted out.

To those who made statemtents about Branco like "drunk" and "on crack," I think I agree with you... literally. His articles make him come off, more and more each week, like someone who isn't thinking / writing with a full deck.

Archived