Days: Sow- Carrie and Lucas' wedding day

• Members

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1151612724

Should be an interesting wedding...just wish john and marlena could be there..I'm hoping belle, sami, or carrie mention them being on vacation or something..I could see them taking a vacation after the past few years...I just want them mentioned..

but i hope Kate stops this sorry excuse for a wedding..Can't stand carrie and lucas..Glad carrie is remembering that she loves Austin..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This wedding/relationship is a joke!!

I can't STAND carrie!! All she HAD to DO was chose AUSTIN!! She expects someone else to stop the wedding. Why can't she just do it herself? what a !@#$%^&*]. ugh, she makes me sick!!

Once the truth comes out, I hope Austin and Lucas are mad at Carrie and not Sami..... wishful thinking, huh

damn, I really was trying to stay spoiler free.

• Members

i do hope that Austin and Lucas are angry at Carrie..Lucas for only choosing him because she couldn't be with Austin, and Austin for feeling betrayed that Carrie couldn't trust him enough to tell the truth..

I want Carrie to change alot after this reveal, and become a stronger person...

• Members

It's quite typical of Days for this wedding to stop at the altar. Or, maybe they will get married, but it won't last long. When the truth comes out, I wish Austin and Lucas would both be mad and move on without Carrie. But, "she's perfect" and Austin is a fool. He will still take her back, and I'm sure even Lucas will fight to still have her. Ridiculous! In many ways, she is no better than Sami!!!

• Members

Okay so if a glove hand is going to switch Mimi's eggs with Belle's....Doesn't that mean that Belle is going to have hers and Shawn's child or is she going to have Mimi and Shawn's or is Mimi.......*GAH!*......TALK ABOUT A HEADACHE!

• Members

I was wishing Marlena and John could be there, too and Anna. I hope reference is made to them all as it is definitely appropriate.

Unless someone else tinkers with the petrie dishes, it appears that Kirkiakis is on Brady egg and Brady is on Kirkiakis egg meaning that Belle's egg gets Brady sperm and Mimi's egg gets Kirkiakis sperm. Probably the Mimi/Kirkiakis one won't take. But if someone else comes in now and messes with them again, it will be back to the original setup.

I still think Belle is already pregnant with Phil's baby and if she can be implanted with Shawn's baby, too, then she will have twins and who would ever know except the "God" black glove.

I'm so 100% with you on this. Carrie made her decision based on what she believed to be accurate information and chose to be with Lucas instead of discussing with Austin, what she had learned. Besides which, Carrie has left Austin once before and now this......Carrie, Carrie, what can I say. She deserves for both men to dump her flat cold....except for the baby, boy is Lucas trapped.

Archived