Days: Sow- Carrie and Lucas' wedding day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it has me going round and round, too.

But simply it means that Belle's egg will get impregnated with Shawn's sperm, but it has a Brady top so it will be implanted in Mimi...or the surrogate whichever.

and it means that the Mimi egg impregnated with Kirkiakis sperm will be implanted in Belle.

Unless, the tops are switched again before implantation. In that case:

Belle's egg impregnated with Brady sperm will get implanted into Belle and

Mimi's egg impregnated with Kirkiakis sperm will get to Mimi or her surrogate.

• Members

Okay... let me see if I can make sense of this.

Basically, with the switch of the petri dishes, Belle is having a child with Shawn, while Mimi is having a child with Phillip, right?

Well, if that's the case, I assume Mimi's pregnancy won't be successful, again. I don't think the writers are that insane to give Mimi and Phillip a child together. So, Belle and Shawn will be having baby number 2! I wonder when they're all going to realize the truth... maybe baby number 3?!?! :P

• Members

wow, I disagree. I just LOVE the idea! Because what if they (somehow, by some miracle) get back together without knowing about the true paternities? Then they can be like, "If only Claire and --whomever-- were our children," and then, on Christmas, a mysterious stranger can deliver them a note saying they're BOTH their children. Tie it all up in a bow. Happy times!

• Members

This wedding is developing to be a really good one!

When Carrie couldn't fit well into her wedding dress, that was a clear sign that something is wrong. She shouldn't be losing weight when she is pregnant. I'm just hoping she doesn't faint just before they're about to say their "I do's", and then they find out she has lost the baby. It has happened way too many times this way.

I love Sami's hair, but I dislike the brides maid dresses.

Archived