Windfall

WTGH

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it, but it wasn't too bad! Lana Parrilla and Jason Gedrick are in it, who were sooooo good on Boomtown (another excellent but canceled NBC series... imagine that :angry: ). Decent escape for the summer.

One thing, though... I'd like to know what Luke Perry's paycheck was for this. He's listed as the star but he was hardly in tonight's show.

• Members

I thought it was pretty bad. Boring too. Luke Perry looked award (I must have a 90210 hang over); I hated the fact that I could not relate to any of the characters, and didn't know any of the actors. I know new actors have potential but this group seems like B grade actors. I couldn't believe them at all. And the show seemed to flow so poorly, again, failing to draw any emotion from the viewer IMO. I heard somewhere that the show tried to get the LOST thing going with bringing together different groups of people and then focusing on their issues but not once did I get that from this show. It all seems so AMATEUR.

• Members

I liked it. A lot of characters, maybe too many. But can be a really good series if the storylines pick up. Luke Perry was a non-factor, which is a shame , lol. It's also ashame NBC kept this until the summer because it could've been a hit for them (Not bad ratings, plus would've done a lot better than some other dramas they had this year like Surface & E-Ring)

• Members

I loved the second episode ven better. Also it was a really good cliffhanger. So far my fave characters are Kimberly (pizza girl), Peter (Luke Perry), Nina (his wife), Beth (blonde wife), Frankie (teenage girl) and Damian (teen boy). I also like Damian's Russian wife. This show is impressing me. I hope it has a full season.

Archived