Windfall

WTGH

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked this episode because it didn't have so much Luke Perry and his wifey drama.

OMG! Peyton List pulled in a pretty decent performance! :o

-I expected the pizzaLady/Sunny battle to last more than 1.5 episodes! Stupid to wrap it up so quickly.

-LMAO at getting a prenup from a vending machine :lol:

and the lawyers outside the house greedily hooking in clients. :P

I really like the show and hope it airs at least a full season. B)

• Members

Great episode! I loved Damien and Frankie! I think Damien and that russian girl are hot too. I wonder who Frankie's dad shot? What a great ending. I also like seeing Peyton on there. I wonder if Zoe's alive, or if she's the girl who was shot?

I also like seeing Nikki DeLoach on the show. She plays Sunny, the girl who tried to collect the money. I remember her in the group Innosense, so that's kinda cool. It sucks the ratings are dropping, because the show is getting better. I hope NBC shows the whole 13 episode order, it's a really good show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

WOW! Loved tonight's episode. Sunny was the one who was shot by Frankie's dad. That was pretty funny though, I love how she stayed with Nina and Peter and was 'thristy' lol! I wanted what Peter's business partner wants with her.

Zoey's dead! Aw! :( I wonder why they arrested Galina for Zoey's murder. This should be good. I like Galina and Damien together, but I miss him and Frankie.

I wish they would give Maggie a storyline!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

LOL, I don't know if anybody watches this anymore, but the series finale was last night. I really enjoyed this show in the summer, I was really sad to see it go. I thought the ending was pretty cool w/ all the flashbacks, and Sean dropping the money all over the town. (Though I wish him and Tally got together)

Sad how Frankie was kidnapped! You can't end the SHOW like that! lol!

Archived