Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

R.I.P.: Robert Kelker Kelly (AW/DAYS/GH)

Featured Replies

  • Member

The OG source is TMZ, I wasn't sure if they were allowed to be posted here

  • Replies 11
  • Views 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • titan1978
    titan1978

    That’s relatively young. Sad news for his family. I know he was reportedly problematic (understatement I know) on AW (both runs) and DAYS, never heard if there were issues at GH. And that marriage was

  • Member
TMZ
No image preview

'Days of Our Lives' Actor Robert Kelker-Kelly Dead at 62

Robert Kelker-Kelly, best known for playing Bo Brady on "Days of Our Lives," has died ... TMZ has learned.
  • Member

That’s relatively young. Sad news for his family. I know he was reportedly problematic (understatement I know) on AW (both runs) and DAYS, never heard if there were issues at GH. And that marriage was concerning even back then when it wasn’t as common to question that kind of age/maturity difference.

He did a commendable job replacing Peter as Bo, which was not easy. His Bo had chemistry with Carly, Hope/Gina, and especially with Billie. Looking back there was a sameness to his Bo, not as many layers in the relationships as with PR. Peter’s Bo felt like Roman, Kim, and Kayla’s brother, and you felt his torment over Victor more deeply. But again, RKK did a good job replacing him.

  • Member

6e0a603afc246d4b365c922894be7b450e999c85

IN LOVING MEMORY

ROBERT KELKER-KELLY

APRIL 18, 1964-OCTOBER 3, 2026

(Bo Brady, 1992-1995)

  • Member

Gorgeous man! Incredible actor. Such sad news. Thank you for sharing the sad news.

Edited by TEdgeofNight

  • Member

It's really unfortunate once you hear all the BTS stories, but you can't deny the impact that he had on daytime

RIP

Edited by AbcNbc247

  • Member

don't forget another world!

  • Webmaster
2 hours ago, dragonflies said:

The OG source is TMZ, I wasn't sure if they were allowed to be posted here

TMZ is a valid news source.

  • Member

R.I.P. Sad to hear. I didn't watch Days during that time since I was a CBS soap viewer, but he was always featured heavily in all the soap press and in magazines like Soap Opera Digest etc....I always thought his beard was cool. Several years ago when I decided to grow one, I styled mine similar to his when he played Bo and still wear it.

  • Member

Wow! RIP! I didn’t really follow a lot of his run as Bo, other than I know he seemed to be popular with fans, despite the controversial stuff.

We are just losing too many people this year…

  • Member

First Patrick Muldoon and now RKK.  Both way too young to die.  While I despise how he treated the female cast on Days, I did think RKK was a good actor.  He was a solid recast as Bo Brady.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.