Rosie O'Donnell to Replace Viera on The View!

Queen_Nubia

• Members

Really?? I didn't think the View was that high in demand.

Rosie is really good with guests...at least when she had her own talk show. And I'll forgive her for that obsession with Tom Cruise (of all people!)

I can't wait for Rosie and Joy vs. Star !@#$%^&*] fights!! :lol::lol: I hate Star with a passion! And Elisabeth is a loser. The show went downhill when Lisa Ling left and Star got married.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is that the woman from Everybody Loves Raymond, if it is I cant stand her! I find here to be one of the most overrated actress on TV. I might actually watch once ot twice a month since Rosie is joining the View. I would watch everyday if Rosie talked over Star constantly, then Star might go on another eating binge from on her stress!

• Members

Star Jones-Reynolds has to have the ugliest smile in all TV. I have always hated how anytime anything legal comes up she has to butt in as an "expert. Also, when Nancy Grace was on the show, Star was sooo !@#$%^&*]y (the two have been rivals since they both covered OJ). A few days later, Star was talking about Nancy and was acting as if she couldn't even remember her name.."What's that child's name? Oh yeah, Nancy Grace."

Babs Walters at times works my nerves time with her constant name-dropping.

Elizabeth makes me sick...bimbo.

I'll miss Meredith terribly..the voice of reason.

• Members

I'll bet Rosie was hired deliberately so Star will quit in disgust. From what I've heard, some at ABC have had it with Miss Thang and her diva attitude and can't wait to see her go.

Star looks horrible now. She looks like she aged thirty years since her weight loss. They need to kick her to the curb and replace her with Wanda Sykes or Debra Wilson.

• Members

Rosie had gotten psuedo annoying after her talk show ended, i.e. seems to lose her cool easily - BUT I like this. I think Rosie can "calm down" for a talk show. But Rosie on low with Starr/Elizabeth still is going to be entertaining TV. And I do hope this gets Starr to eventually quit, unless it's all too fun to watch with RO'D in the mix. WS/DW all sound good to me...to replace Starr. Ah, Joy must be in heaven today.

Glad Patrica H. didn't get the job.

I'll miss Meredith though, the calm one, wish she hadn't choose the NBC gig.

• Members

I was just about to give you credit for this one, Drew. WOW. They couldn't have picked a better replacement.

Bring it on, ABC Daytime. BRING. IT. ON!

Stah did NOT diss Nancy?! Did she? Oh, well, we see who has the CourtTV deal.

Too bad Nancy's booked all the time. She'd have made a good replacement.

Archived