Rosie O'Donnell to Replace Viera on The View!

Queen_Nubia

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to new reports quoting sources inside ABC, a condition of Rosie joining the show is the ouster of Starlet Jones-Reynolds!

But bad news comes along with these reports too: the rumored replacement for "But I'm a LAWYER!" is even worse...professional no-talent stuck up !@#$%^&*] and Oprah ass-wiper Gayle King. If this is true, I'm switching to The Price is Right.

• Members

I agree. When Joan Collins went to GL, people thought the ratings would go sky high and that there would be lots of backstage bickering and ego.

When she came on, the ratings stayed stagnant (of course I blame the extreme lack of promotion. No primetime promotion at all, when Dynasty was a primetime show.) and the cast gushed about her.

• Members

Well Dan, she did mention "that fat female producer" at GL so there WAS a little bit of drama. :D Still, I do think that once they get comfortable with the new lineup there will be some drama. That is, if Star's selfobsorbed ass si still there. There is no way Rosie will stand for her talking about herself all the time or Elizabeth's ridiculous rants. Like today when she said a woman isn't good enough to run for President.

Archived