Rosie O'Donnell to Replace Viera on The View!

Queen_Nubia

• Members

LOL, as annoying as Star is, she needs to be there. The occasional throwdown from Joy has been fun to watch, but just wait until Rosie comes on! I doubt she'll have that fake garbage Star spews.

But really they need to get rid of Bitsy. She is no kind of replacement for Lisa Ling. That was the classic lineup for this show. When she left, the quality left. There were other good contestants, why did they pick her?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see Rosie probbaly not getting along with Star or Joy. I agree. This will make things interesting. Though I will miss having Meredith as the voice of reason, I will be glad that she's moved onto Today. I could totally see Meredith as Curic's replacement. I would have loved to see the two intereact with each other.

• Members

lol...I had no idea there was a Rosie/Starr feud. I just saw on Extra that Rosie openly commented on Starr's weight loss. Starr denied surgery and said she lost her weight with diet and excersie. Rosie was quoted as saying "I'd like to see that !@#$%^&*] do a push up" LMAO!

• Members

What I fear is that The View will all be about !@#$%^&*]ing now that Rosie has joined. I don't think the women will be seeing eye to eye too much. With Rosie, I don't see that happening. LOL But hey if it makes for laughs and an increase in ratings, then Rosie is The Views best bet as a replacement for Viera.

• Members

I'm just happy to see Rosie back in daytime. Love her or hate her, her personality was always an interesting one.

I just fear that her personality might be TOO big for the view. It mightovershadow the other ladies, and the show might get a bit unbalanced. Y'know? Oh well. I dont watch anyway, LoL

• Members

She also mentioned that they'll do two shows in one day now. BTW, I got this from the Ask Ro section of her website. She will answer any question you send her. Someone asked her what shes going to do when Elizabeth goes on one of her ultraconservative rants and she said, "I can't wait." LOL! I'm so glad Bitsy (and Star) could be getting the smackdown they deserve.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 30 2006, 03:40 AM)

She also mentioned that they'll do two shows in one day now. BTW, I got this from the Ask Ro section of her website. She will answer any question you send her. Someone asked her what shes going to do when Elizabeth goes on one of her ultraconservative rants and she said, "I can't wait." LOL! I'm so glad Bitsy (and Star) could be getting the smackdown they deserve.

I'm sorry,are you saying that Bitsy 'deserves' a tongue lashing from who will once again become the most self-righteous (liberal) loudmouth on TV, just because she's Conservative? I fail to see the logic in that.

Archived