DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who knows maybe this is why Days and Missy wouldn't talk about her exit. Maybe she wanted this and Corday caved. This definitely is the push Days needed to get everyone talking. The show has been great but it needed something to grab attention and now it has. This gives J&J huge story and I hope Missy stays now along with Matt. I suppose they could be replacing J&J but who knows.

OMG that cover rocks!!

• Members

OMG you are so right. I forgot about the "two aces up his sleeve" comment. Wow Corday was ABSOLUTELY for once NOT LYING about something.

BOY did he deliver on those comments!! Corday DOES have some brains!! LOL

This has to be the "big story" that DAYS reps have been hinting at for the summer.

Also would that just be so [!@#$%^&*] great if Jack was staying with Kayla the whole time and she is the one to finally bring him back to Salem.

Of course the Steve stuff will have to be sorted out almost EXACTLY after that.

• Members

I sure as hell dont! And I'm a subscriber! If anything, I get them a week LATE! I still haven't received the latest issue with "The New GH!" on the cover! I know for a fact that the soaps themselves don't even receive the mags until Thursday morning.

• Members

Do you live in Canada, because Canadian subsribers get is a week late ALWAYS!

I guess some subsribers are just lucky and get them earlier, while some aren't so lucky (like you).

I used to subsribe to SOD back when I was still in Canada and I always got mine a week/week and a half after it was released to the stores.

• Members

Awesome News!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad Stephen Nichols & Mary Beth Evans are coming back. I'll join in on the TAKE THAT GH and ATWT for their treatment of the them.

For those of you saying that DAYS should keep Jack and Jenn. DAYS never has said that they're dropping them. Just because Melissa Reeves is leaving in August, doesn't mean goodbye Jennifer. Reeves left before and Jenn was re-cast with Stephanie Cameron and very likely DAYS will re-cast Jenn again. My pick is either Jensen Buchanan (ex-Sarah, OLTL, ex-Vicky & Marley, AW/ATWT, ex-Melissa, GH) or Noelle Beck (ex-Trisha, LOVING). I think Kristina Wagner(ex-Felicia, GH) and Sandra Ferguson (ex-Amanda, AW, ex-Felicia, GH) also would be good in the role.

Archived