DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hope this is true that Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols are returning as Kayla & Steve/Patch. I think this would have no effect on Melissa Reeves leaving DAYS. She's moving to Nashville and is rumored to be getting a job on CMT, and is rumored also to be giving up acting.

• Members

This will be quite interesting to see play out. I hope they utilize the cast and characters effectively. What the show needs now is someone who wrote the show once before who knows how all these characters are supposed to behave. Otherwise, 3 months after Patch & Kayla return, we'll all be bored to tears with the repetitive dialogue, waiting for the next plot point to occur. Kinda like Carrie's return, eh? (Sorry for the buzzkill, but bringing back popular characters is only half the battle; a compelling storyline must coincide)

• Members

Unfortunately, upon further thought, I don't think this will change Missy's idea of leaving the show. I think relocating to Nashville with her husband is slightly more important than staying on the show just because Patch and Kayla are coming back, LoL. maybe recurring?

KING REILLY, FOR YOU!!!

stevekaylareturncover.jpg

• Members

HOLY [!@#$%^&*]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to work and come back to this!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OMG at that cover. I'm in [!@#$%^&*] heaven right now!

This is awesome awesome awesome!

Missy CANNOT leave now. Neither can Ashford. But IMO, I think they're coming back to "replace" Jack and Jenn.

Wow.

Huge news.

I was always hopeful but I never imagined it would happen.

YES!!!!

2006 is the best DAYS has been in YEARS.

Is this a longeterm return? It better freaking be.

• Members

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

OMG!!

OMG!!! That Cover!!!

This news may crash SON!!!

I am offline for an hour and this happens. All I can say is remember back in January when Calliope came back and I heard rumblings that two other 80's faves were the aces up Corday's sleeve-well hear it is. We heard back in November that SN and MBE wanted to return and Corday said no room at the time. I knew those were his aces and I think he told NBC this would be a surefire ratings hit. There is no way Days is going anywhere now. Someone needs to convince Missy to stay-she just can't leave now.

This is the best news ever. Days is going to skyrocket. I knew this May and summer would be good but now GH and ABC can't eat [!@#$%^&*] now. They go and bring back people for sweeps but we go and take two former GH's back for good and we have Billy Worlock. Jack is returning May 15 so I wonder if Patch and Kayla figure into this somehow.

I so can't wait to get this cover and hear everything about it. Leave it to Corday to spill the big news on a SOD cover. I knew something was up when Days never got a full SOD cover to itself in April :lol: .

Thanks Kenny for the clips-now they just need to bring Eileen and Joe back and my life is complete even though I am happy as hell now. Days was great before but now its going to be so freaking spectacular!!

2006 is on pace to be the best year since 1997 IMO. I hope JER gives Patch and Kayla some good stuff like he has been giving everyone else of late.

Oh and thanks Kenny for those clips. Made this great day even better!!!

Archived