DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Members

Now I know what JER's big summer story is and why Days said J&J have big story coming in the summer and fall. I am sure Jack is with them or that Patrick/Hope may get involved since they are on an island. I am so damn excited. Other sites aren't because they already think JER's is going to ruin them but they have been hating the show anyway so they can miss out. Corday is excited and I am sure he knows this has to be done right. Now they must make Judi Evans Adrienne to fulfill my dream :lol: .

This may give Matt Ashford fans hope. I can't wait to read the stuff inside the issue. Now I can't wait to read Days May sweeps and summer previews!!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG its top secret!! Now it has to be good because all the bad stories in the past were spoiled in advance and hyped way too much. JER's best stuff is stories that aren't totally spoiled ahead of time like the posession and such. Not everything in the Zach story wasn't laid out either so that made it even better.

I am so wired now-no bed for me :lol: .

• Members

I know man. I have been on the net now for 2 hours all over the place. I WAS planning on packing tonight but now with all this I have lost 2 hours of really valuable time!

Oh well. I was having such a bad day and now this has totally turned it around. Its like all the DAYS fans here have be re-energised or something, there are DAYS posts popping up left and right and this thread is already at 4 pages. Just LOVE it!

*wishes I had the Game Show Network right about now*

• Members

Hate to break it to you, but the only time Days was number 1 was when Steve and Kayla were front and center. If anything, they will resurrect the show. And frankly, NBC wouldn't be bringing them back if they planned on canceling the show.

Archived