Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Help--it won't let me in!!! Just downloaded something java or other...seeing if it will work. SOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!

Yes---I'm in...life is good again! :) TL you around? Stace? It is 2:20 central time. Lady A and Remos and I are in here

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks Remos and Ms. Q on the comments. Hey at least my internet it back up and running--trying to be positive. On our way to dinner for my inlaws anniversary in a few...try to check in later tonight.

Darn was hoping that spoiler was "real". IT is going to be another long week with no Tracy. Let's hope for a suprise appearance this week.

• Members

It. Is. So. $*&#(@&. Hot.

I love the hot weather, but it is so humid and sticky. Would have been a nice beach weekened.

Thanks, everyone. :) My grandfather is getting much better. Honestly, I have no idea how. A little bit of the sedatives are still in his system, so he is a little confused. He used to be a contractor, and he was saying that once he got out of the hospital he had to collect the money from some woman he built a house for. :huh: He built that house about sixty years ago, LOL.

I have been wasting my saturday digging out my old theme songs. I miss the Loveboat and That Girl. TV Land sucks now. <_<

Hooked, sorry to hear about your computer. Its happened to me before. Did you have a back-up drive on it?

Ms.Q, about the Tracy\Luke picture. I was reading your caption and was like "oh... that must have been a good episode." :mellow: Think the heat is getting to me?

• Members

*waves to remos and Colette*

So, I went to the gym. And, uh, you know it's been a long time when you go and they've replaced all of the equipment and rearranged the weight room. Oh, and people have stolen all of the little workout towels, so the only have the big ones. Still, I managed to forced myself to do 26 minutes and 45 seconds on the treadmill and a couple reps on the abductor/adductor (or whatever the heck it's called). Woot.

So what did I think about during my 26 minutes and 45 seconds? Why TQ's workout playlist, of course. :P

For your listening pleasure...

Tracy Quartermaine's Work Out Playlist

Chariots of Fire Theme

Under Pressure--Queen

Eye of the Tiger--Survivor

I Will Survive--Gloria Gaynor

Running up that Hill--Kate Bush

All I Need--Jack Wagner ;)

American Woman--The Guess Who

Physical--Olivia Newton John

Jumpin' Jack Flash--Rolling Stones

Another One Bites the Dxust--Queen

Takin' Care of Business--Bachman-Turner Overdrive

Heat of the Moment--Asia

Last Dance--Donna Summer

We are the Champions--Queen

Apparently TQ's a big Queen fan. Who knew? Now this is all a bit old school so may I also present...

Tracy Quartermaine's Playlist by Lulu Spencer

Suddenly I See--KT Tunstall

Let's Get it Started--Black Eyed Peas

Umbrella--Rihanna

Sexyback--Justin Timberlake

Ain't No Other Man--Christina Aguilera

Crazy in Love--Beyonce

Hips Don't Lie--Shakira feat Wyclef Jean

Weapon of Choice--Fat Boy Slim

Independent Woman--Destiny's Child

Don't Cha--Pussycat Dolls

Hollaback Girl--Gwen Stefani

We Be Burning--Sean Paul

How to Save a Life--The Fray

No More Drama--Mary J. Blige

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit: hooked: loved your fic. Hope your FIL was able to rescue your files from your computer!!!

Edited by brownstonegirl

• Members

I love that workout list BSG!!! thanks for the comment on the fic! I didnt' get a chance to edit it again, but oh well...

Great news...I knew there had to be at least one good reason I married my husband...for his father!!!!! He recovered all my stuff from my old hard drive, hooked up a new computer to my monitor...transferred/copied all my old stuff on the new one and reconfigured my speakers. God I love that man!!!! My new hero!!!

So I am back in business girls---woo woo!!!!!

Gotta go to bed...finished all the party decorations tonight...40% chance of rain tomorrow at noon for our swim party...98 people coming...dont' want htem in my house! Do a "un rain dance" for me you guys!!!

-

• Members

I flove Petunia, and I'll wrestle anyone who says anything bad about her. Okay, so she's a child-abusing social climber with serious self-esteem issues, but she's a misunderstood child-abusing social climber with serious self-esteem issues. And Fiona Shaw is da bomb and da diggity.

Hooked, girl, WHERE did that new story come from? It's absolutely wonderful. Man, man, oh, man that was good! Makes me want to write. I just may do so. Wow. Just beautiful.

LMAO, BSG! Oh, and I freakin' LOVE Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush--I think I even did a LuNacy vid to it!

Tracyluver, happy birthday, kiddo! Hope you have a terrific day!

Edited by MinervaFan