• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OFF TOPIC

Ok. It's going to storm AGAIN. Is is very, very dark in our kitchen (back of the house) and still sunny in the front room (front of the house). And--

*out of breath*

Post had been interrupted by my dad who was screaming, "GET INTO THE BASEMENT! GO! NOW!"

*in the basement*

TV is buzzing obnoxiously. Tornado warning for our area: Take cover now. If no basement is available, move to an interior room on the lowest floor. Mobile home and vehicles should be abandoned for more substantial shelter. Avoid windows.

Wow. Kind of like a movie. At least I'm not alone this time, right?

Will inform you whenever we get an update or whenever I'm allowed to plug my computer back in...

EDIT: And here come the sirens...And our neighbor's patio glass table just shattered. Just when I started to catch my breath. Someone come on and give me some good Tracy news.

EDIT: Okay. I think we're in the clear. Thanks for bearing with me, guys! :D BTW, to those who were in the BR: Got a response from YouTube. She doesn't keep her old clips, but said that Shazzer from GHVT/Know From Dreams would have the scenes.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members
Stace, you are a freakin' RIOT!!! We are all like in the skybox (BR), "listening" to you run for cover and then you come on during neighbor's shattering glass table top, and continue on about Tracy. LOL BTW, I hope you are all okay. Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

*Waves to Hooked and Remos*

Ms.Q, you kill me. If I was in that situation, I think I would be throwing my laptop against a wall for stress relief. I am TERRIFIED of tornados. We almost had one when I was really little, because I remember the sirens going off. *shudders* Random, I know, but glad you are alright. :)

The nuerosurgeon said there is no brain damage from the heart attack, so my grandfather should be able to come out of his weird state of unconciousness. Thanks for the thoughts, this has been the week from hell.

MinervaFan, I have barely been watching live episodes, either. I watch the clips that the WONDERFUL Nex posts, but thats about it.

So... WHERE IS MY TRACY?

EDIT: *waves TracyLuv* Page 410! It seems like page 400 was only a couple days ago...

Edited by Colette

• Members

OFF TOPIC:

We're LIVE from Ms. Q's dining room with a weather update.

It got REALLY dark again outside about 20 minutes ago, and it's storming again. My sister is trying to tell me the sky is green. I'm going to say it's blue green. Makes me feel better. It doesn't seem as bad as before, 'cause there are no sirens and we're not in the basement, but I'm not a fan of all this lightning...

Found this at SoapDish earlier:

I could've totally been Poster 1 (I wasn't, but I could've been, LOL).

Lady A, why are you watching that sad stuff? :P Actually, though, I rewatched Tracy's 1993 goodbyes on YouTube today. Soooo sad. I wonder if she will ever post the Tracy/Monica bit. I think that scene alone demonstrated JE's best acting among all the good-byes.

Colette, thanks for the update on your grandfather. Wonderful news about there not being brain damage. Hope he wakes up soon.

KyE, what kind of clips? On YouTube?

TracyLuv, your post CRACKED me up. I'm glad I was able to entertain despite the situation I was in.

• Members

waves to remos!

Was this the 10,000th episode week??? Shoot! I had been wanting to tape that. I wonder if I'll be able to find the clips online.

hooked: I don't think Phil Carey died, but OLTL decided that they didn't want him on contract anymore. At least they sent him off in a fitting way. I love that they brought back so many of the old favs. I saw a commercial with Asa's ex Alex (Tonja Walker--I loved her on GH as Olivia back in the day) and I was so excited. Sad, sad, sad I missed it!! :(

Ms. Q: Glad to hear everything seems all clear now! Tornadoes are scary! I was in Oklahoma earlier this year and it was like tornado warning central 24/7. Everyone was really blasé. And I was like, AHHHH. Where's the nearest basement!!!

Colette: Glad to hear your grandpa has a good prognosis.

coolkid: are you out there? I found Michael and Donna from AW's original wedding from 1986 on YouTube. Thought you'd enjoy it. If you see this PM me and I'll dig up the link. :)

Anyone around? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012