Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow it is a good morning...reread both fics....yeah for fictional lunacy!!!!

BTW..anyone watch nightshift last night? I have to say that they are totally trying to copy Grey's Anatomy. Robin was actually very good in this past episode I think...even spinelli cried and Jason...

One comment on yesterday's GH episode...can Maxi be any skinnier???? She looks like she needs to be in Shadybrook in their eating disorder wing.

Major cleaning rampage about to start at my house....fun fun fun! I was so tired after being up so late once again, I fell asleep in my clothes and am still wearing them now! :)

Bracing myself for the in laws coming in tonight.

BSG--you are so funny..sneaking to read TL's fic before you went to bed at the Ficathon!!!

LadyA...try to catch us this evening...

My in laws will be here all weekend til Monday, and they will be sleeping in my guest room which is also where my computer is...might hamper some late night chatting so if I am not on late night this weekend, you will know why.

Edit

Saw this on soapdish...not really about TQ, but finally saw her name in there. Not sure how accurate. Hope he still will keep interacting with Tracy though, too.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

So, going to bed before 11 did not happen last night, seeing as we lost power and spent forever trying to find a little lighter thing for a candle (we had no idea where a flashlight could be). Had no luck with that but eventually found matches on the top of my Dad's dresser (using our cell phones as light). But seriously, WTF? Put the matches in the kitchen drawers. We're not 5 anymore. Anyway, got to bed a little after 12, which wasn't too bad. Power didn't come back on 'til after 4.

TracyLuv, that CANNOT be your last story ever! Nooooooooo! It was wonderful with all the romance and humor. The Spiderman line was hilarious. Cute ending too!

Dreamt about LuNacy last night. I remember being disappointed 'cause it didn't record with volume, but the LuNacy scenes involved a little vow renewal thing and a kiss. (So much better than what happened in April 2006 on the show).

hooked, that first spoiler came from Soaps In Depth, so I'm assuming it's true.

On the topic of spoilers:

Questions/Comments:

Original post is at the top of this page.

• Members

Deb--you are SO funny...what a perfect spoiler for Ms. Q's fic!!!

Ms. Q--My thoughts on the person who they are spoiling to die is Sam cause they keep saying she is leaving the show in October or something. Have heard coop might die too.

Somehow lulu will get dragged into this newest mob thing because of Logan or something, and that is why Luke will be getting involved. I honestly don't think he would risk his neck for Skye anymore.

You know it is sad...they don't even let Monica have one scene with Jason after he beats the murder rap. I mean he is her SON. He can everyone else come visit him and hug him, but not Monica...and they even gave her a new multi-year deal. So sad how they totally disrespect the Q dynasty on that show.

• Members

I'm assuming from the decided lack of talk here, that TQ was not on today.

I'm bored, so let's play the GH Sorting Hat Game:

What Hogwart's house would your favorite character be sorted into?

Tracy: Slytherin

Alexis: Ravenclaw

Georgie: Hufflepuff

Dillon: Gryffindor

Alice: Gryffindor

Edward: Slytherin

Monica: Ravenclaw

Alan: Gryffindor

Luke: Slytherin

Bobbie: Slytherin

Lila: Hufflepuff

Any discussion? Laughing at me?

• Members

Yeah, it's a slow day when.....

Bobbie in Slytherin? I don't know. I think she's make a better Gryffindor candidate. She always gets out of trouble with street smarts, not manipulation.

Diane is a Ravenclaw chick if ever there was.

• Members

I am a happy girl!!! :D :D :D

I come into work this morning/afternoon to see not one but TWO new fics! Needless to say they were both wonderful! I don't want to get into too much detail on what I loved about them, incase there are people who have yet to read them, but I loved them. TL, this can't be your only fic ever!!

A bit OT: but I was browsing the message boards over at SOC and it seems like our old pal Smirks is done with GH, not that I blame her, the only thing/person I watch now is Tracy and anyone who is directly connected to her.

As for the Harry Potter game, while I will admit that I have not read the books and have only seen the movies, but I don't think Tracy belongs in Slytherin..........thats where Jason, Sonny, Carly, and Sam all belong. Aren't they "bad" Slytherin? Tracy should be in Gryffindor! :)

Everybody have a great weekend!!!

ETA: Page 411!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

There is a Thread at SOC that's called "What song best Describes your favorite couple of All time?"!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=282401

And I was wondering what songs best describes Lacy!?

One of the songs I think is a good song for Lunacy is song called " Whatever You Need" byTina Turner!

Here's the song if u wanna listen and watch the vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m16KTpDlXSg

Any Ideas ppl!?

• Members

5:45 central...where is Ms. Q today---is your internet down??? Missing ya! I am in the breakroom. Remos and TL left and I am all alone...anyone around?

Posting a new fic tomorrow...dont' get too excited...no lunacy smut...but you got that from TL and suggestive smut from Ms. Q

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hi, I've been around, kind of. My internet hasn't been down once today, I don't think, though it was down last night with the power outage. My Dad woke up screaming, "WHY DIDN'T THE KIDS TELL ME THE POWER WAS OUT! THE BASEMENT IS GONNA FLOOD NOW!!!" (something about the sun pump and the back up generator only being good for 6 hours...) No flood though. Power was restored a little before the 6 hour mark. Whew.

smirks, if you're reading, we totally understand you being done with GH (I'm done with GH too...Well, I watch for Tracy and Tracy alone at this point). But, please, if you have a minute or so, stop in. We miss you! You should make a Tracy video!!! ;) (I got plenty of clips on SaveFile, and if they're not there, just ask. We'd help you out).

Truke, I posted in that SOC thread.

Can't comment on the Harry Potter thing, 'cause I have never read one of the books or seen the movies.

hooked, I think you're right about Sam. I was just wondering about the "long time citizen." I was thinking someone older than her...It might be Mike (Sonny's dad). Would I care if

? No...But, I'll just FF, and life will be good.

Birthday Reminder: tracyluv's is the 26th of this month.