The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

nex and LuAnn, so good to "see" you both again!!!

ILTQ, I'll be thinking of you this Mother's Day. *hugs*

And you're right. GH did seem to undo the plaque falling. She just blacked out and hallucinated apparently, and Dillon wondered if doing the right thing caused her to have some kind of nervous breakdown. 

I have 2 questions...

Question #1: How did we go from "I've been a horrible person, let me give the painting to Samira" to "I'm at peace and done chasing my father's love?"

Question #2: And I wonder why Tracy didn't investigate Samira and Ashton? She was the most reluctant after all.

As for her last episode...Did not agree with all the flash back choices and I was holding out hope that Jane would let at least one tear fall (sorry halee and hooked, I had to go there), but those goodbye scenes were nicely done. Monica's "our house" comment and Tracy running back into hug Monica (followed by the group hug) were my favorite parts.

Really going to miss Jane/Tracy being on the show. Even if she wasn't on often, she was still *there,* and now she's not. 

Please register in order to view this content

I hope this thread still gets action, but I'm not hopeful. I went back 32 pages to page 2000 and IIRC, it was June 2015...That's about 16 pages a year which is practically nothing. But... who knows... maybe Jane/Tracy leaving will bring more people out of lurkdom. 

Edit: Hey! We made it to page 2033!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you, it's appreciated more than you know. 

I hope everyone else had a good Mother's Day, whether you are a mother or not.

hooked-not sure a life coach is what I need-but I do feel I'm on the verge of some kind of major change. It can't come soon enough-I'm in a rut-but I say that every other month because I get bored so easily. Routine of any kind is not my friend.

My thoughts on JE's last show: I got a little teary-more than I thought I would. I loved the goodbyes, all of them. JE and WK just about did me in-I cried the hardest when he teared up. You could tell it was "real".  The group hug tore at my heart. Sad little goodbye to Finn.    No more board games.  I would have loved more with Tracy/Lulu, Tracy/Hayden and Tracy/Michael. She should have had longer goodbye scenes with them all-stretched out over several days.

I didn't even mind so much of Laura in Tracy's last days.  Some Laura/GF fans are good eggs, and I enjoyed talking with them. Others of them? Not so much.

I haven't watched GH since she left, not in a hurry to, either.  I do think I'll order some Tracy edit DVD's. And I'll tune in for the Niv wedding, if we get one. But I kinda think Olivia is horribly boring, so I hope we don't. Still, if it gets the Quartermaines more focus, eh. I can live with it. I hope everyone is doing well, I look forward to any fan fictions anyone might be inspired to write.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Thank you for posting that ! I guess no one posts here anymore-we should do a Tracy clip a thon one day or something. Or a list of favorite pairings/scenes, just for old times sake. I hope everyone is doing well, if anyone is lurking here anymore. I recently bought my first house and have been busy with that. Had my first Thanksgiving there last week-the house didn't burn, the food didn't burn. I consider that a raging success.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh goodness, IDK why I've been thinking so much about TQ or this place lately. I hope everyone is doing well, if there's lurking going on. Thank you hooked for the well wishes about my house, two years later LOL !!

I am enjoying it, it's kinda nice to have a home of my own, I *almost* feel grown up. Thanksgiving will be here again this year ! Cherish your family and friends ya'll. I miss my mama and my dad the most at this time of year.  Lots of littler ones (nieces and nephews) have come along to love, but still.....it can be hard at the holidays when you are missing loved ones. *Hugs* to all.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• 3 weeks later...