The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh okay. haven't watched yet. But there was still a spoiler for yesterday on SON that luke repays his debt. Maybe it was mislabeled. some of the stuff spoiled tho for yesterday with sonny being on and maya finding ethan was pushed back for today. Luke could be showing up at the Qs maybe. I heard John Ingle even taped something the week that Jane was back taping along with Tony.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Got some tracy spoilers from a friend with dates...SCORE! Only what sucks is it is the same ole same ole--at least we get to see Tracy, but geez....luke doesn't learn that is for sure--same old deception and scams

18th - Luke asks Carly for a room at the Metrocourt until Tracy takes him back

20th - Ethan concocts a plan to get Luke back into Tracy's good graces; Tracy tells Luke she'll consider remarrying him if he returns her money

21st - Luke collapses in front of Tracy (fake heart attack)22nd - Tracy is convinced Luke is faking, until Lulu makes an emotional plea and Maya doctors Luke’s test results so it appears he really had a massive coronary; Tracy’s faith is renewed, and she promises to take care of Luke.

25th - Luke’s faux heart attack is working like a charm on Tracy, but the jig is almost up when Monica arrives to inspect Luke herself.

26th - Lulu asks Lucky to join the family effort of reuniting their father with Tracy.

3rd - Luke continues to try and win back Tracy

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Meh..... I've got to admit it's really cute that they are working on a "Family Effort" to reunite Ma and Pa. Sure it's not new but I love the way Luke's kids want them together so much.

Honestly nothing is really new on this show - and now with the Spencer Patriarch's return we have our full Spencer Family Fun along with the never ending "Sonny and the Women" story which currently features the Face that Ate Port Charles, and the Scorpios with the third tale to tell. With the exception of GH's own version of Who's On Third (ie. the rotating third story focus), nothing has changed in years - it's just the nuances within the tale itself. I mean really, we have General Hospital - the story of two screwed up Patriarchs and the families that indulge them. C'est tout!

• Members

Here is the SOD on next week...lunacy...from the sound of guza saying this story is going to snowball...I'm thinking Tracy is gonna blow her stack when she finds out they are all playing her for a fool yet again. I'm just really hoping she gets some revenge TRACY FREAKING Q style on them!

http://i51.tinypic.com/16b0gm8.jpg

SID

Tony Geary (of course he is so complimentary of Jane--saying she steals scenes she isn't even in! Or she can steal a scene with a look and no dialogue!

http://i56.tinypic.com/2mpzic1.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zchg1z.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks Hooked. You can always count on TG for some Janey-love.

And I hope Tracy does get freaky on Luke - he deserves it. Even though everything is repetitive at least we can count on the fact that the Spencers are the second most important family in Guzaland so even if this isn't as full as we want it to be, it's a heck of a lot better than if we were Cassidine or Davis fans.