Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Remos (and any other DAYS watchers around here), I discovered this site a bit ago that has awesome DOOL spoilers---they have the entire breakdowns/summary of every scene in the episode the night before for the next day so you can see what is going to happen and if you want to bother to watch or record. Since I like several stories, I pretty much try to watch every day or at least FF through what I don't watch. It comes in handy, so thought I'd share the link...they have spoilers for the following week and two weeks ahead also...

http://www.dayscafe.com/

• Members

Woo hoo! Finally a confirmation date: Luke is back in two weeks. Hopefully his shennanigans with lucky won't last for two long and he will be back in PC with Tracy. I've read several times that lante/lucky are back in PC by mid-October. I can't imagine Luke would be gone for much longer than that.

• Members

me too! (hope it is true)

Remember those scenes with Tracy/Robert locked in there and she had to sit on robert's lap to pick the handcuff locks and Dillon was listening in and heard them saying "no a little to the left, there you got that's the spot now stick it in there" meaning the pin into the handcuff lock! LOL Dillon thought they were having sex cause he only could hear that and see tracy on his lap!

I must go rewatch that scene....BRB!