The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

She threw the cup at him and asked him what took him so long. She called him a son of a bitch and threw her cup at him. She was gettings sick.

Edit I hope they continue. She threw the cup at hom. Thats how it ended.

Edited by funny1

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

so was that the medianet from next week with the water? Ya think it will continue? Did luke notice she was sick?

I'm heading out to see the Sex andthe City movie tonight...can't watch til later

Funny are you done with school yet? We finish on the 3rd

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thanks funny

I bet you are looking forward to summer off! My son is totally obsessed with going to U of Miami for college...funny how life works...all I want to do was leave Miami and I went to TX and now he wants to get out of TX and go to miami! LOL

Other than the fact that it is $55K a year for tuition, I guess it is a nice thought. He wants to go to the music school there.

• Members

Same here. I keep thinking back to the panic room story line where Carly was kidnapped. Carly got more screentime in the first 10 minutes of the first episode of that arc than Tracy has gotten so far. Unfair but expected, I suppose.

hooked, it should continue tomorrow but then again, I thought the scenes of Thor poisoning her would continue the next day, and we saw how that went. ;)

• Members

Good morning all. Finally got a chance to see yesterday's GH - wow, Tracy does sick really, really well. I don't know why TPTB of the past never thought to tap into that one. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen with them today.

And another couple of spoilers bite the dust: the one that said it's just made to look like Tracy has been taken out of town, but she's actually at Wyndamere. Well that's obviously false - they are in Greece. And Luke tried to con his way in NOT B&E. I wonder what else we've been told that isn't going to happen....

Either way though, they are together and Luke is there for her. I hope Lucky with Ethan's help are the ones to rescue their parents. Someone the other week tried to convince me that they are not writing any differently for Lucky now that JJ is back, it's only more. I disagreed - GV was never allowed to be a hero, but JJ seems to be the hero every other week. Proper thing for the character IMO.

Johnny redeemed himself in my eyes yesterday by telling Lucky he wanted to serve Sonny to the PCPD on a platter - that makes him a viable option for BL, and someone Tracy can fight against. While it would have been entertaining to see Tracy stifled if BL was paired with Lucky or Ethan, I think this is much truer to character.

• Members

I was told that Tracy does see Brook Lynn in a couple of weeks so I'm thinking around mid-june.

SI was back on dish last night they appeared to have info thru around June 17th or so....

Someone asked about Luke and they said

Luke wants to marry Tracy for real, but she is too angry

(so I guess that part is true they are not really married...what confuses me is is this a deathbed confession ? Odd time for him to tell her)

And also:

Helena refuses to get Tracy medical attention

Lucky locks up Nik in Helena's dungeon

which means I am sure lucky/Nik get involved in the search for them and probably they find them and lucky locks nik up! Totally agree, writing is completely different for JJ and he is allowed to be the hero

I will be VERY disappointed if there is no follow up to the luke/tracy scene today

DVR alert for next week:

Wednesday: Kristina dreams about Kiefer. Luke's worries grow about Tracy. Claire tries to strike a deal with Sonny

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm struck by the wording as well as the timing of that spoiler - it could mean they aren't legally married OR it could mean that with everything that has happened, Luke want a public declaration of their relationship and a real wedding (as opposed to a legal one). I'm actually good either way, but the constant conversation about Wife/Husband and the talk of Anniversary traditions will need explaining.

But you do realize - we might not like the idea of LuNacy not being legally married - but the EWCBO fans are going to howl. Then there would be NO reason why Luke lied to Laura, except that he really didn't want to be with her anymore.

• Members

I think it is pretty clear that they aren't legally married...that is his confession...at least that is what people who have breakdowns have said is the case as well as the way things are worded in SID....either way though, as you said, as much as I dont' like silly rewrites...you know Luke is gonna be pouring his heart out to her with declarations of love and he also will once and for all be able to prove to her that it isn't about money.

The only thing I really care about is that most of it doesnt' get cut. I hope JE gets a chance to show some range and get some material out of it.

• Members

Here is the SID scan of set your dvr...odd wording on the luke part for June 2nd about Tracy since he already found her

June 9th she is on too I guess

http://i48.tinypic.com/m8d05s.jpg

Here is the summer preview

http://i45.tinypic.com/35jay48.jpg

From that wording it sounds like the luke confessing his secret to tracy comes maybe after they are found. Perhaps in the hospital?

Okay now here is the last one which sounds good

http://i46.tinypic.com/3162mao.jpg

So there is a romantic twist at the end...hmmm...

Edited by hookedongh