The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It's not the worst thing in the world, but it is interesting that he tells her that. I can't wait to see those days.... Spoilers only ever tell part of the story. I'm still not convinced of that validity of the claim - too many unanswered questions then. BUT it might answer Luke's intentions much more completely.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And being that it is still while they are held captive and not later on when a medical decision needs to be made...I can see he does it to rile her up and get her motivated to fight.

Not sure then why he wants to marry her for real the following week...

Maybe it is a false claim and that comes out later, and that is why she is demanding a divorce...who knows...just happy she is in a story and that is the bottom line.

Really, Luke is the only male on GH who is constantly kissing his wife or girlfriends' ass begging for forgivness...you don't see sonny or jason going around fighting for their wives on a yearly basis! LOL

• Members

Agreed. I love Tracy, but she is a horrible wife much of the time. Luke is the one who has to fight for her, and given her history I'm very happy about that. At least with Tracy we KNOW Luke is there because he wants to be, not because he's trying to assuage his guilt.

• Members

LuNacy on today - Luke is worried about Tracy but she's not accepting any of it, even pushing off his hand as he rubbed her back.

Next scene Luke pulls a blanket up around her shoulders and promises her he'll have a plan when she awakens. Tracy dreams - she's in jail for tax evasion and fraud which Luke set up, meanwhile he's living grand style, flying around the world and has found a spa with Cabana Girls. Tracy yells that he's using her last time but he says her dimes are gone, and he had to cash in all her ELQ stock. He then tells her he hasn't got time for a conjugal visit this time, but that he's hired her a great lawyer. In slinks Alexis who grabs Luke's eye, then they start kissing and look over at Tracy (all the mediapics) then start making out on the table right beside Tracy. She wakes up in a start and tells him he will never cheat on her again, tossing the water he offers her and falling onto her pillow again.

Third scene Tracy is sitting up and Luke offered her another cup of water, then sits down beside her and says usually when she threatens to leave him it's the start of a good fight, but this time she flaked out. She only tells him she had a nightmare about the taxes (no mention of Alexis) and Luke says it's only a nightmare. Then she looks at him and throws her head back. WHY Tracy is letting Luke deal with their taxes I don't know, but he says not to worry about it, besides the Tax man will never find them in there. Luke laughs and Tracy throws water in his face - then turns from him with a grin on her face.

• Members

why is she so pissy still--cause she is a prisoner or cause of skye she is still mad?

Did it seems like all the pics played out? Was he feeling her head while she was sleeping? Wonder if anything continues tomorrow or early next week. I don't think helena shows up til next wed to deny tracy medical care.

• Members

She's sick, and she doesn't like to be fussed over. She's still mad about the prison - I think the Skye stuff has been played out of her.

I think we got all the mediapics. He has been feeling her head and rubbing her back, tucking her in with covers, bringing her water, and antagonizing her - which is the best thing to do with Tracy, not baby her too much. When she starts to be unresponsive it's going to really scare him. Right now she's sick but she's okay.

Interesting line: he brought up about poisoning her Martini glass and she commented it was about her faking her death, then he said THAT was the moment he knew they were going to last. That was pretty early on, wasn't it?

EDIT

Daily scoops for tomorrow: Luke demands to see Hellzabob.

Edited by remos

• Members

Was just about to post that! Lol

where Luke goes Tracy goes these days do we know she will be on.

Can't believe nobody cares they missing yet.

The lady from ghh2 tweeter that luje was going to have to court Tracy this time.

It would be funny if it was all a ruse ti get her to fight to live. But I do think that is why he confesses.

I think Tracy is a worse patient than Luke!

She needs to start spewing [!@#$%^&*] about doing it her way ! Lol

• Members

On an off topic note... I thinkni went into anaphlactic shock last night from a bug bite. My heartcwas pounding I was light headed and anxious and felt sick. My whole body was itching and my ears ringing. So scary. Took benedryl immediately and was ok bit I'm st the doctor now to get an epipen for emergencies

• Members

LOL... no joke. The two of them are stubborn as pigs on ice. Luke is right - who else would have them?

The more I'm reading the spoilers, the more I'm thinking it is all to get her going. Too much recent history would have to be rewritten, and lying about that would be even worse for Tracy than telling her the truth. The dates are just too closely linked. If it was once they were in the hospital, that's one thing. But why say something like that to her unless he wants her to fight hard and that's all he's got.

Guza loves LuNacy almost as much as we do, so when he says repeatedly it's going to be romantic, I believe it will be.

• Members

Their "2006 wedding" wasn't even in 2006. :rolleyes:

Edit: I agree that there was a reason why TPTB didn't film an actual wedding scene. But, IMO the reason had a whole lot to do with making sure their favorites got screen time - and not so much with planning an illegal marriage all along.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

LOL... Tracy's version, I can't wait to see that.

Personally I don't think they showed it because I don't think TPTB expected 5 years later to have the LuNacy success they have had. By law they are technically married - Common Law - so the spouse thing still applies. But any way it happens, to have Luke court Tracy and then see their real wedding is going to be worth it.

Now... how do you figure he's going to deal with the "why didn't Luke marry Laura then" question???

• Members

i noticed that error right away!

I think at first they didnt show it not so much airtime wise, but not to totally piss off LnL fans--cause at that point, luke had been unable to havea successful pairing that was accepted since Laura...no way in hell did guza do it with the thought it mind for five years later to undo it.

So remos you are saying perhaps why she is still demanding a divorce is for common law marriage?