The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

He seems amused by it all. Perhaps she's just told him her hallucination - that would kill him

Just got a closer look at that picture on Wubs (I was only focused on the Luke/Tracy ones of her being sick). I didn't realize she's in prison orange (which she would HATE), and in the visiting room at Pentonville. Too funny... laugh.gif

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't wait to see how it all plays out. NLG, TG and JE must have had a blast with that scene - and I wish she'd tweeted about that rather than about meeting Franco. huh.gif

More than anything though, I want to see Luke worried about Tracy. She worried about him for weeks during his heart attack - it's nice to see Luke taking a turn.

• Members

Some tracy drops from dish..like the sound of some, not others..

Now why would Luke need Lucky's help to take off on Tracy?

Then SI came back with these spoilers...so I guess if Luke was out on bail or something or in Lucky's custody maybe he helps him get out of town. But what in the hell would be the romantic twist? Unless luke sets it up for Tracy to go after him?

• Members

Who knows with LuNacy - half the attraction is in the game. They've got their own rulebook and few of us understand how it works.

I do love that Lucky is so involved with LuNacy though. Sounds like everyone will be on the outs to some degree - Lulu/Dante, Johnny/Ethan, Johnny/Olivia, Brook/Lulu, and it just keeps going. Dante/Jason and Nic/Lucky seem to be making amends. What fun this Port Charles Shuffle!

• Members

There is one new medianet for the week of the 7th with luke/tracy in the dungeon, and a few of lucky/nik trying to find them with thor outside the cassadine home. There is one with Nik looking into the bars at luke/tracy so they are rescued I would guess the end of next week or on second look it is nik locked up like SI on dish said Lucky would lock him up.

120621_358_thu.jpg

120621_384_thu.jpg

Helena denies her medical attention on the 9th, so I'm guessing that TH or F they are rescued. Wonder what day the confession will be? I also am wondering what this romantic twist will be that Guza was talking about in SID last week.

Normally they have lunacy fight and make up before he leaves town or they at least have the fight/winning back on screen for a couple months. This time I am thinking it might go into the fall, cause they don't have too much time to make up if she is having him arrested and TG is likely leaving early July offscreen.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Quiet!

Hopefully today will be good tracy day.

I guess it is the hallucination as well as luke trying to free them.

Hope we at least get one more day this week.

On dish earlier...

Wonder if it is at the haunted star or the Q mansion.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I finally got to see today's show.

Three scenes. The first one Tracy is still yelling at him for getting them in that situation.

The second one Luke tries to get the guard to see that Tracy is sick so he has to let them out. Apparently Hells warned the guard Luke would try that so no dice.

Third scene Luke is frustrated he still can't get the lock picked and tells Tracy she doesn't need to keep pretending. Then he sits down beside her (the mediapic where they are side by side with the same gesture). Tracy starts taking jackets off and says her head hurts. Luke touches her forehead and then gets really concerned when he realizes she is burning up. He rubs her back and brushes her hair away from her face.

What brings Luke's confession of an non-wedding out? Is it because he can't legally give directions for her when she is in the hospital? Is that when it emerges. Or is it when he's scared she will die? Assuming this really is it, why now?

• Members

That's my thong too remos. Why would Luke all of a sudden tell her they aren't married. He could have told her the other year when they were going down in that plane. Why was he running after her when she tried to divorce her, then he looked was when he thought she had divorced him.

If its on the hospital then they would have found that out when he was in the hospital for months with his heart attacks.

Edited by funny1

• Members

and why would he confess something that would make her so upset if she is on her deathbed? is it during captivity or later?

I keep toying that maybe he needs her to fight to stay alive/awake and tells her that as he knows it will rile her up and make her want to fight him?

I don't get it at all. Especially since how could tracy's lawyers have not have found out it was a scam in the beginning when she kept trying to get out of it.

What do you guys think? He will win her back before he leaves town...or it will carry over til the fall. It seems as though they cut out the part where tracy knows about the paternity..

So we still have the scene where she throws the water at him from the cup, and when he feels her head when she is sleeping and the hallucination will hopefully will be tomorrow and friday or at least one of them

• Members

Perhaps a lot of stuff has been cut or changed - what's the source of the non-marrired rumours? Anything more trustworthy than internet chatter? Is that even what's going to happen. From the spoilers and mediapics, lots of things have been changed in this story already. Perhaps wiser heads have decided that doesn't make sense.

I'm not going to work too hard at understanding - I find that Guza does write enough that I can see what's happening. The hater/baiters - not to mention the LnLhardliners who are rabid with any thoughts of a LuNacy ending - are in full swing. But I'm more interested in what Guza has to say - and he's been pretty consistent that LuNacy are having a love story in their own LuNatic way.

• Members

Well here is the official confirmation in SOW...

On the bright side...at least we know Luke/Tracy are on the 9th and 10th of next week! She must be almost on her death bed as the day before Helena denies medical treatment.

I keep thinking about guza's quote where he says that luke takes drastic measures to save his wife...but will it be too late...

I am thinking luke figures if he admits that to her, it will make her be so angry she will fight o live so she can make him pay! That would be a lunacy death bed confession reason! LOL

Edited by hookedongh