Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Somehow I want to see that one in print to believe it. It should be in SID maybe this issue. I still think he is going to be gone longer than that. The guy was saying he thought about six weeks but he didn't have his notes in front of him. Hopefully we will find out soon.

Here was an excerpt from a article with brook/lulu/dante....on what is going on with GH

JULIE BERMAN (LULU)

MSN TV: Sonny and Carly blame Dante and Lulu for Michael going to jail.

Which parent is more dangerous?

Julie Berman: Carly. Sonny is trying to do damage control, whereas Carly does not care who she hurts or who she has to dominate to get what she wants. She is going to do everything in her power to punish the people who hurt her. That includes Lulu and Dante.

Is Brook Lynn a threat to Dante and Lulu?

Absolutely. She's an interesting twist. It's time to start messing the waters up a little and seeing how Dante and Lulu do in conflict. Dante and Brook Lynn have a lot of history. Lulu and Dante are a very strong couple, and no one can compare to Lulu, but Brook brings aspects in her personality that Lulu can't compete with. You would hope that Dante wouldn't be tempted by someone very different from Lulu, but we'll see.

Dante seems like a super honorable dude ...

You can only be honorable for so long on a soap. [Laughs.] At some point, you've got to start making mistakes so drama can happen. It will be fun stuff to watch, and. hopefully, they'll overcome this. In the meantime, let's spice it up a little!

Is Dante the love of Lulu's life?

It's hard to compare relationships. This is an extremely successful relationship, and I'm happy with how the writers have been handling Lulu and Dante. I have no complaints, but if you're around long enough, there's always change: new people, old relationships. Laura comes back, but Luke and Tracy are together. Things change, so you can never say one is the only one.

• Members

I just read that article. Those actors certainly have their message to get across. At the end BB says ABCD has committed to all their soaps that they aren't going anywhere - so take that dooms day predictors.

What I was amused at was AL's comment that Guza saw her, got inspired and within a few business days it was a done deal. So that's RC wants back and they make it happen, VM is chased for years and she returns and AL is just seen and she's offered a job. BUT poor whiney can't get a call back to save her soul. I wish the hardliners would get the memo - and I can't help but be amused.

EDIT

LOL... more spoilers from SD....

Edited by remos

• Members

wow she means business this time..maybe she runs him out of town on a rail...first turns him down, has him arrested, throws him overboard, empties his bank accounts. he is gonna be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail!

GO TRACY!!! The bitch is back! LOL

• Members

Tracy is lying on the cot, coughing and looking like hell. She asks Luke to take her mind off their hell, so after he tucks her in and starts rubbing her back, he talks to her about a vineyard in Italy with fabulous Chianti and how he's going to take her there. Hellzabob shows up and Luke says Tracy is sick. Hellz says with the dampness she wouldn't be surprised by anyone catching their death by pneumonia. Luke gets seriously angry (dropping his voice angry) and says their evil chess match is just between them and Tracy shouldn't be hurt in the process. Hellzabob just responds that if Tracy dies that leaves the game for just them again. Luke is seething.

Luke tells Helena their fight is between the two of them and Tracy was only the bait - it worked so now get Tracy to a hospital or get a doctor in. Helena says bring in Dr. Schemerman - they have a verbal spat over the pronunciation and Luke grabs Helena. Her boy-toy pulls Luke off her and twists his hand painfully. Hellzabob finally leaves and Luke yells "If my wife dies you will too, Bitch". Hellzabob calls back "Promises, promises and leaves". Then Luke looks over at Tracy scared and worried.

Tracy asks Luke what he's doing and he tells her he lifted a pen off of Spartacus so he's trying to pick the lock. Tracy coughs again and Luke goes to her with concern. She apologizes for being a problem and Luke tells her not to do that, not to be nice because she's really scaring him. He asks her to tell him something awful about him like he ruined her life. Tracy says why should I make you feel better? Luke relaxes a bit and says "There's my girl". All the while he's rubbing her back. Tracy then says she's thinking about their wedding and wishes she could remember, she also wishes they had more pictures. Luke says he wanted her to spring for the supreme package that came with the commemorative cup but she didn't want to.

Luke sees Tracy fading and tells Spanky to stay with him. Tracy says she wants to remember her wedding - and Luke says they were very drunk. Then Tracy imagines them both drinking, in western gear. It's actually quite funny and Tracy's middle name is Anjelica, :P Tracy is impressed with the deal he got by pawning her earrings for the ring, and the they both look at each other when the official (not an Elvis impersonator) asks one if they want the other. Recaps aren't going to do this one justice.

• Members

I can't wait to watch...no old hair eh? Knew that this wasn't held back footage!

I think Luke is gonna tell about the fake wedding cause it will totally piss her off enough to fight and will her to live!!!!!!!!!!! I wish he was making it up though...

I hope more hallucinations continue tomorrow...tomorrow is the day he admits it is a fake. JE/TG must have been cracking up taping these scenes...

and...Anjelica? I think that was another little DOOL dig like they did with Edward's fling with Deidre and John the husband. That made me laugh when Deidre hall commented on her facebook page that it was immature and childish! LOL

Check your emails...I found out a couple things today but since we have so many lurkers....

• Members

I never thought Tracy's hallucination would be something from 5 years ago - I always thought that one just her current imagination (and yes, short hair :P) It's Luke's truth that I'm watching for.

The Anjelica line killed me, lol.....