Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No, just in general - I want to see what keeps happening for Tracy. I want to see what Luke does to win her back and why he just leaves. I want to see her when she's alone and the walls can come down. I don't think I've been this impatient for a LuNacy story to play out in ages.

• Members

When she threatened to divorce him about a year ago he did say that he didn't need a paper to tell him to stay away from her so he'll continue to fight for her. Is all of what you said going to happen on Monday? Her walls are going to come down? I thought she will remain steadfast when it comes to Luke?

• Members

No, what I mean is her emotional protection will probably crumble once she's finally alone, but she will most certainly stay firm and resolved while Luke is still in PC. I'm just going to have a problem with patience while this all plays out.

• Members

I didn't notice Luke's ring, but I did notice Tracy's and she's still wearing it. I'm sure it will be off soon and I hope IF she throws it away, we get to see one of the Spencers picking it up and pocketing it for her. You're right - she does love that ring.

I imagine we are going to get moments of Tracy being called Mrs. Spencer and she's going to argue the point. I'm just really curious - Tracy basically has to carry this story until October by herself.

• Members

I don't want to be negative like this, BUT...

I don't see this "story" being carried by anyone. It's basically going to be no story once Luke leaves. It's the same old song and dance IMO.

Luke does something stupid.

Tracy becomes angry.

Tracy claims she'll never forgive him.

Luke tries to get back on her good graces.

Luke leaves town.

Tracy is cranky for 1 episode.

Edward and Monica say she misses Luke.

Tracy denies all.

Tracy goes MIA.

Luke returns.

Tracy is still mad.

Luke and Tracy kiss and make up.

And then, Luke does something stupid again.

Tracy becomes angry again.

And so on...

I'd like to think the illegal marriage was the set up for something exciting/dramatic, but I just see it as part of their usual cycle. Don't get me wrong - I still adore LuNacy; I just wish TPTB could come up with something NEW for them to do.

• Members

I agree they need something new, but this isn't like anything else they've done. Similar yes, but not the same. Tracy will probably try to extricate herself from the Spencermaines fully and that will kill her. AND I don't think they will let her. Tracy is going to get schooled in family and marriage this summer, and it not just by blood or law.

BTW, nice to see you around more Ms. Q. Hope things are going well.

• Members

Unfortunately ditto!

Once Luke leaves... This rill be swept under the rug til end of September I would like it to be different thus time but I know it won't. With francobin July and vm in august it will be nothing more than a scene or two I bet where someone might mention Luke. O guess it is only twelve weeks this time or thirteen but I fully expect after the lockdown we are back to summer business as usual. :(

• Members

I'll carry the flag - I'm used to it.

Okay, SZ spoilers for the week:

* Luke tries to win Tracy back, but she makes her heart grow cold.

* Nikolas releases Luke and Tracy from Helena’s dungeon.

* While discussing their families, namely Luke and Tracy, Ethan flirts outrageously with Maya, and Maya seems to like the attention.

* Tracy makes a full recovery in Miracle Hospital. But her view of Luke is another matter. Never again.

Coming up:

* Someone takes care of Luke, shoving him off the boat into the water

* Luke fails to make any inroads with a hurt Tracy