Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They're not going to undo the relationship - but I do think Luke will leave feeling he will never get her back and Tracy will have the first summer in their life knowing what it feels like to be truly alone. Come fall perhaps one of the Spencermaine Jrs. will have had enough and go fetch Pa.

It's funny how the LnL hardliners have come out of the woodwork again - seriously, they can't catch a hint.

Tracy is still in spoilers for being the prime foil in Aiden's kidnapping, so that's a guarantee she's around. Michael tries to pull the plug on Carly's scheme with Lante once he learns about it, so perhaps we'll get some Grannie/Step-monster action soon. But other than Brenda returning there really aren't spoilers past the end of June. Someone is keeping a serious lock-down on that information - which is not a bad thing IMO considering all false spoilers that get posted.

• Members

YW

I will try to edit last week's clips before I leave on my trip this week.

Tracy/Luke in spoilers for tomorrow

Tracy wants to sever all ties with Luke

Also there was a recap posted of tomorrow's episode that must have appeared somewhere saying Luke/Tracy make their way back to PC.

Wonder if the supersonic jet gets from Greece to PC in the same episode?

If not, I am guessing she will be in the hospital on Tuesday/Wednesday

Maybe the Qs will show up to visit her or Lulu will take time out from having constant sex with Dante to pay her a quick visit! I'd really love it if Brook would pop in

• Members

• Members

Interesting...I was just kidding around on dish asking if maybe they used alexis in tracy's hallucination cause that is going to be Luke's new love interest.

Someone posted (of course it could be BS) but that the reason Alexis was inserted was that Robin Christopher was not available to tape that day, so they used Alexis. Interesting...sounds plausible

So lunacy are freed today and tracy wants to sever all ties with Luke...Lucky locks nik in the dungeon.

I"m guessing tomorrow are the doctor webber scenes with luke/tracy

• Members

Same thing was said about CH being in a scene with Franco because NLG wasn't available. I much prefer Alexis there myself, but I'm not sure how I'm feeling that these actresses can be used interchangeably.

Were looking at LuNacy for 6 days straight at least. Funny comment on SOC - that if TG didn't take his annual vacations, LuNacy would be seen more than the mobbies combined. I said I WISH..... don't think they were meaning it to be a good thing. :P

Okay, so how funny is this (my husband almost lost it when I told him). Rusty (now 5) was checking out his body the other night and calls me over. "Mommy", he asks, "what's this part behind my penis that feels like a brain?"

• Members

Luke concedes the point that the marriage in Vegas wasn't legal but his love isn't a scam. Tracy says he loves the money, not her. Luke says at the beginning but not now, he does love her and she knows it. And furthermore she loves him. Past tense she says, but Luke says he doesn't buy it. What's between them is real. The beginning was fun a playful but somewhere along the line it changed into meaningful. Tracy says what she's going to do first is gather up all his belongings, light a match and have a cleansing fire. Luke tells her that's cold, but before they get there they are stuck in a cell with "flying monkeys" outside and who knows how long they will be there. Nicholas arrives with the key and lets them out. Luke looks at the "Prince of Darkness. Come to lead us to the gallows?".

Nicholas asks if he's in there for a reason. Tracy says 'wow, and people think Quartermaines are crazy'. She says on what planet are people locked in the dungeon for a GOOD reason? Helena nearly killed her. Luke concurs and says she'd be gone if it wasn't for his love and care. Tracy says no, it was his misplaced mistake of honesty that they aren't really married that snapped her back. She orders Nicholas to let her out of there but Luke can be hung from a gargoyle. Nicholas says they are both leaving together and he'll personally see they are on a plane off the island. Lucky comes in and says that's interesting "brother". Nicholas rolls his eyes.

Lucky welcomes everyone and says Ethan told him not to get involved in the plan, so what was the plan. Luke says there was a plan. Helena took Tracy and locked her up because Hells knew Luke would follow her. Tracy says to hell with it, she wants to get her out of there to a 5 star hotel. Nicholas puts his hands in surrender and tells her the plane will take them both to Athens. LuNacy storms past the two and leaves. Nic turns to Lucky and says he did exactly what he said he would do if he found them. Lucky says he's still not a hero.

Lucky tells Nicholas that it's insane that Hellzabub took LuNacy and threw them into a dungeon like a sac of garbage, then proceeded to point out Helena did the same with him and almost destroyed him.... blah blah Liz blah blah broken trust.... Eventually Lucky closes the door and locks Nic inside

• Members

The cough - good point. But the same thing happened during the Toxic balls. She was so weak she could barely move, but when they had to get her on the chopper she stood up like she was returning to the Martini Bar.

I suspect we will get the coughing and whatnot when they return to PC and Steve has her checked out. As for answers from Luke, she's not even interested in asking the questions at the moment. When he's gone she will start to think about it more, I imagine. Up until then she's just too angry.

• Members

Helena might not have sent tracy medicine in the dungeon, but I think she sent a hair cutter--Looks like JE got a hair cut in captivity! LOL

Luke's ring was off today but Tracy's still on I think

were there two or three scenes today?

Edited by hookedongh