• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'll have to do 'ring watch' again.

3 scenes with LuNacy

EDIT - you know what I think it is, Luke arrived playing Dr von Schemmerman, and was immediately imprisoned with a sick Tracy. I bet he wore his ring on the right hand as part of the disguise and hasn't changed it back yet. I hope when Tracy's ring comes off (I hope Luke leaves his on) she has some moments of sadness - this is not an easy thing for her and right now she's just yelling. She hasn't been quiet yet and that's when this is truly going to land in her gut.

Edited by remos

• Members

It's funny you say that, I noticed it last week, her hair looked recently colored too, like her scalp was really dark from the coloring. Her makeup was re-done as well. If you notice her eye makeup and hair when they are saying their vows it's pretty dark then when she pops up after Luke says that he wants to marry her for real, it's much lighter.

• Members

It may be one of their many games, but when is that boy going to learn - Tracy can only play so far, and if he tells her it's not about the money on one hand yet steals from her on the other the message seems pretty clear that it ultimately IS about the money. We might know better but Tracy doesn't and many fans don't either.

• Members

yah exactly--him taking her money might be Luke's way of thinking Tracy won't be done with him completely and she will come after him to track him down...like bait.

But it does make it appear that he wants the $ more than anything. However, if he has fought and fought and fought and she refuses, I guess in his mind he figures if he stills her money (I bet somehow it is the original 15 million) that will leave some fight left it Tracy to get it back.

• Members

The romantic twist is coming, but it's going to be awhile until it does.

As for the amount, while 15 million would be symbolic I highly doubt he'd do that to her. However it might shove home the point - she wants to make this all about money then fine, he's taking what he came for and leaving. That would be something for her to chew on in his absence.

I'm curious to know what the Spencermaine Jrs. are going to say about this. Even Lucky sees LuNacy as a unit now.

• Members

No actual LuNacy - just a lot of propping..........

Skye comes into HS and tells Ethan Luke and Tracy are returning in separate planes. Ethan is surprised Lucky was right and wonders why Luke called Skye, is he looking for some comfort. Skye says quite the contrary - Luke called her to tell her to get scarce and Skye thinks Luke and Tracy might be over this time for good.

Ethan questions Skye more and she says Luke told her in no uncertain terms, and Skye tries working Ethan to help her with Alcazar's $$, but eventually says Jax is the man. Maya comes into find Ethan and says he has to find Luke. Ethan asks why and Maya says Tracy called from the plane and told Alice to get all of Luke's stuff on the lawn and stand by with the gasoline - it's the end of Luke and Tracy. Ethan chuckles and says no, Luke will find a way to turn this around and make it the beginning.

Maya and Ethan continue to talk about LuNacy and Maya just doesn't get it. Skye joins in and says they are amazingly well suited for each other. Ethan thinks that's very generous of her and Skye continues to say they are both smart, witty, driven, etc. Maya still wonders about the romance. And Skye says it's not always about the romance, sometimes it's the spark and LuNacy have that - in fact they burn extremely bright. Skye actually envies them.

• Members

interesting...thanks for the recap

I wish Skye and maya would go along with Luke for his summer vacation. I can't stand either one of them! LOL

I can't wait to see Edward's face when he finds out the reprobate is no longer his son-in-law! Oh wait, that would require Edward to have a scene and it seems Maya is the the Q messenger! :)

Sorry I'm in a bad mood, I threw out my back this weekend and it was just getting better and I slipped in the rain today on the concrete coming out of the mall as my flip flops I guess didn't have traction. Fell flat on my lower back, jammed my elbow while wearing a skirt with about 20 people watching. How embarrassing! Not a good day. I'm also leaving on a road trip where I am the only person driving on TH for a week. I just went and bought a special back pillow thing and am getting a massage later which is gonna hurt I know but to try to get this huge knot out.