• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
  • Members

Can you watch the Geraldo clips? Do you want me to upload them for you to sendspace? There is a good amount of Jane in them talking about GH; love scenes, why she is leaving, etc. It was from 1993 and they were in Sawgrass Mills mall outside I think Funny!

• Members

I was able to watch Geraldo, thanks. I flipped through and caught most of it but not why she's leaving. The Rick Springfield love-in almost did me in, and it was rather cheesy. I love her matter-of-fact attitude in all things and her very clear sense of what her job is. Also appreciated that in 30 years she has had a career outside of GH - I think most assume soap stars drop from the sky into those roles - they have no idea where she's been before. What was her reason for leaving that time? (I'm not interested in going through all the extra stuff to find out one bit of info.)

• Members

she didn't say....just that she was taking a leap of faith with no job lined up (I think that was the 10 years she didn't work til she came back to GH other than the City/producer of loving for a year). I think the story though was that she wasn't happy about the jenny abortion storyline or something because she personally was so pro-choice and decided it was time to move on. Which kind of is in conflict with her always saying whatever they want her to do, she'll play. But who knows. I remember reading some interview a long time ago about that.

• Members

Just checking in after a crazy day to see if I missed anything. I see that I didn't. I see that the bigger medianet pics are up over ay Getty Images. That's all.

**Waves to "Crazy Pants! ;) **Nice to see you lurking out loud for change. Welcome!!

Edited by halee

• Members

For your morning enjoyment...

98294996.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5413F53B9C417F7180CD246013FD2F605073EC40F8A40617A

98294966.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5D30FB33FCD9A112B0CD246013FD2F605209F4D4362BD67EA

She's looking a little upset, wouldn't you say? Is that a new outfit?

98294938.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F510511EC807C56FDC0CD246013FD2F60537AFDEAB7F1005B3

98294830.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F571F623DCAE454B8E0CD246013FD2F605130421BCA651D0A1

98294805.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F56CC2A6D64D9457910CD246013FD2F6058AAA3AAAA002E637

Definitely new outfit. I'm guessing the fight with Lulu is what Tracy is upset about. This is not a happy face either.

• Members

That is some ugly outfit! LOL Unless it is a dress with a jacket over it it looks like her shirt is un tucked and hanging out of that jacket which is short!

I know they are trying to ingratiate skye into what is going on with luke/ethan, but really--shouldn't tracy be there to find out ethan is cleared of the abuse? I think there was a spoiler that skye/ethan/luke are relieved he is cleared. I wonder if she will pop up this week at all.

Friday the 5th I think is when the luke/lulu clash spoiler was to take place. I am wondering if Tracy might show up Friday and the medianets spill over to next Monday. I bet that is it too--Luke is upset after fighting with lulu and that is when the hug comes in.

Ethan looks like he was punched in the eye in those pics.

Constance Towers is absolutely stunning!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I thought the involvement of Skye yesterday made complete sense. I was concerned when I saw the spoiler that Skye would be taking Tracy's place, but that's not the way it happened. Skye was at the Q mansion and stopped Ethan, then took him to the Star to wait for Luke. That was the extent of her involvement and it made sense as the Quartermaine women are actually the ones to give Ethan the benefit of the doubt - but others are not. Even Maya listened with an open mind.

• Members

Me too! I just hope it is not some filler scene. I wish Tracy caught her talking to the lab tech or something who fixed the paternity results and bribes Helena into helping her get rid of skye or something fun, scheming and devious like that!

Skye's scenes were fine yesterday, but today luke/skye/ethan are supposed to be relieved he is cleared then luke is furious with lucky for arresting ethan and thinks it is cause he has a vendetta against ethan cause he cheated on laura or something like that. I just think Tracy should be at least in on the scenes when ethan is cleared of the abuse...it would be nice to see her reaction to that news and how she responds to ethan.

I'm still waiting for someone to ask skye where her "gansta" baby is? LOL

• Members

Skye was no where to be seen and not even mentioned. Lucky talked about working around the clock to clear Ethan - no mention of him being jealous or resentful of Ethan at all. Luke told Ethan that Lucky was the one to come clean to if there was anything he was hiding or that could help him. Lucky did not arrest Ethan again with any glee at all. I think the 'insider' on those points was dead wrong. It's seems convenient for everything to be blamed on "rewrites", but no one wants to admit when they were wrong or lied. There was no reason lately for Lucky to regress to "jealous" so unless Luke is going to pull that one out of the air tomorrow or the next day, I'll put that particular set of spoilers in the FALSE category.