Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Fabulous scenes today - and so, so funny. Tracy was playing Luke like a fiddle and he was falling for it. There was near panic at the thought she'd divorce him - for his son no less. And that was a great line at the end. Tracy's response was 'That's the smartest thing you've said in a very long time". And their song... I've missed it.

Agreed about the best LuNacy, Hooked. I've already watched it a few times. When Luke finally gives he says "alright Honey, you win" or something like that. I don't recall him calling her Honey before - if so certainly not often.

• Members

okay...

it was cute..

but the kiss was lousy. It wasn't passionate at all.

I was thinking, why are they doing this "i married you for your money $h!t" again when we KNOW it's not the case!!!

Thinking about it now, Ethan is about to get accused of a crime.. so the deportation thing is going to become an issue. Today set that all up.

still, all of here know Luke and Tracy are beyond the "i married for your money $h!t." I wish GH would give up on this old song.

• Members

Oh it was all in fun, Lainey. Tracy was needling Luke the entire time and he was falling for it. She knows darn well it's not about the money as does he, but it's now become an in-joke between them. I do that kind of thing all the time. I challenge my husband: if two buildings were on fire, one had me asleep and one had a book store/coffee shop, which would you rush in to? Then one day we were in Guelph and found a building that had a book store, cafe, independent movie theatre and bistro, so now that's the store I reference. He takes his time thinking about it. Those outside might think that's horrid, but to us it's something sweet and playful. I thought that part very true to r/l.

I agree with you about the kiss though, it could have been more. Why JE does that lean-back thing I don't know, but that's the second time she's pulled herself out of his space to deliver a line when TG's obviously going in for the kill.

• Members

*Just adding to the Scott Clifton/Dillon Quartermaine love*

They had better bring him back. He's stated how much he loves the show, loves the people (especially JE), and I read somewhere that he said he would always be a Quartermaine. (Now, how sweet is *that*!)

Scott has gotten even better since his GH days. He's blown everyone out of the water acting-wise in everything I've seen him do on OLTL.

Since Guza is so disheartened by how the Quartermaines have been decimated :blink: , he should be thrilled with this opportunity to bring back one of the most popular Qs around.