The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Damn--why didn't Tracy admit the truth to Luke that she bribed someone but didn't know the truth (which is so un-Q like because she wouldn't bother if she knew it was negative anyway to waste a good bribe!)--oh yeah--cause it's a soap.

I wonder how the rest of this will play out. Some big time lunacy angst I guess.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here is the soaps.com thing for tomorrow...wonder if the money part comes in tomorrow. I know the spoilers for TH are that Tracy finds out what Holly is really after. But there were spoilers that Holly says she will tell for money, and Tracy opens her checkbook. I wonder if Tracy is on tomorrow too by any chance showing up at Patrick's house. I"m wondering if Robin is the one who goes and finds the real results of the DNA test.

• Members

Question: Since I didn't watch--so was today's fight like a big time biggest lunacy fight in a long time? Like an ultimatum fight for real where Luke is like "done"?

I dont' mind him being pissed because Tracy is lying to him. Like is this the beyond forgivable fight? Because she has forgiven him for a lot of rotten stuff he pulled.

• Members

There wasn't a fight at all. No raised voices. Tracy calmly told Luke if he went to look for Holly don't come back - actually I was surprised by the line. Luke gave her yet another opportunity to come clean about the test results, but she smiled smugly and said she didn't have anything to say. Later she spilled to Lulu very quickly that she did pay the lab tech but didn't know the real results.

This is our first opportunity for Tracy to need to grovel a little. Luke hasn't flirted with Holly at all and he's actually very mad to be in this situation. Tracy's agenda is a little unclear, but she's not in the light on this one. Unforgivable? No, not in the least. This might actually be what it takes to get LuNacy to a whole new level. So far Tracy hasn't put as much work into this marriage as Luke has.

• Members

I wonder though if she will come clean about faking the test to Luke. I wonder if lulu/tracy will show up at Patrick's tomorrow and htis is where Holly says she will reveal for a price and tracy whips out her checkbook.

Recaps I saw on teh dish were like that was a brutal fight, etc. Tracy is actually being kind of true to character is scheming and manipulating and getting herself into a bit of trouble.

this was on dish. this makes sense--sonny/luke bond about long lost sons while their kids hook up.

• Members

Brutal fight? Project much? Nope. And once you see the recaps or the episode you will see for yourself.

Tracy is completely acting true to form. Nothing really terrible, but awful enough with good intentions, to get herself into trouble. She will have to apologize and explain herself. But the big different here is that in the past when she's manipulated she gets the shaft. This time it might not be instant, but Luke will forgive her and assure her she doesn't have to fear him leaving her. Now whether that means they part on good terms or not, that's still to be seen. But anyone suggesting a huge fight between LuNacy was completely off their rocker.

Lulu for Dante - an educated man? I can seriously go for that. As cute as Luthan are together, I don't see any real future with a grifter. Someone with staying power has to be a lot different in personality than Luke or Ethan. I hope she spends time with Ethan long enough for Lulu to realize some of her own dreams, then she will be prepared for a man who offers her more.

• Members

Jane really did a nice acting job with JMB at the end of show. Loved her delivery, tone, etc....

Um.. Tracy said LuNacy might not survive this. When Luke left the mansion he asked Tracy to fess up and she didn't. He told her to remember this as turning point. Uh.. Remos.. it was pretty bad. Low key -- not screamy-- but ugly. Tracy is threatened so she is fighting dirty. Luke gets turned on when the dirty is aimed at OTHER people. When Tracy throws dirt at him.. well.. that's just not good.

Wanna bet he leaves this summer on bad terms with her?

lb

• Members

Honestly LB, it wasn't a knock-down, kick-ass anything and Luke telling Tracy it was all on her was right - she didn't fess up and they both know she's keeping the truth. Perhaps they leave on bad terms, perhaps they don't, it's too soon to tell. Either way Tracy is in the wrong for the first time but LuNacy will survive - I believe that in my soul and by virtue of who has the contracts. They are still playing out the beats of this story and setting up a reason for Luke not to believe Tracy when she actually does tell him the truth. It's very soapy. But it still wasn't a huge fight - it was barely a threat.

• Members

Have yet to catch up. I have been extremely busy since I got home from work and have yet to do anything fun except eat dinner and type at the same time (the second part of that - not so fun). Anyway, I finished a video last night and wanted to fix it up a little today, but I don't think that's going to happen. I have to get some more things done before tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know that a video is coming. :)

EDIT: LuNacy Anniversary Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQjS8iNoM98 (still processing as of 9:56 central)

EDIT: UGHHHH...Audio has been disabled. Here is the MU link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZJWGQ6I

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Haven't watched yet, but I read the transcript and it sounds like this was worse than a knock down drag out fight and very foreboding. Him saying remember this moment because you made the decision and it is all on you from here on out. It was all on her, because she is wrong--she should have come clean. But she did to Lulu (which I love--to protect her cause no way was she going to let that happen). I guess we will have to see how this plays out.

Emma Samms did say in her interview that the last time she saw luke/tracy they were bickering and it was like a sham marriage of convenience. So perhaps we either get to see Tracy or Luke fill holly in. I can see it being more of Tracy than Luke.

Kind of sad they had their nastiest sort of words ever on their four year anniversary! Boo to no mention of it!

• Members

It's also in the delivery. Luke is angry - and justifiably so. The woman he loves more than anyone is lying to him and he knows it. He's given her countless chances to come clean and has even put his daughter in the middle to find the truth. Tracy is wrong on this one. Luke might not like the idea of being a father in theory, but he loves his kids and no way in hell is he going to turn his back on one. Luke and Ethan both deserve to know the truth, but Tracy and Holly are playing their games rather than being forthcoming. At this point Luke will do anything to find the answers, and if that means sleep with Holly than Tracy will have to accept responsibility for that - THAT is what Luke meant by it being on her head. Tracy is going to regret her choice to tamper like she always does, and do her self-flagellation bit. But by no means was it a fight, terrible or otherwise. Luke just laid it all out. And through it all the one consistent has been Luke wanting to find out the truth. He's not interested in Holly one iota, but if pretending will help him get the truth from someone, so be it.

What this means for LuNacy in the short run, I have no idea. I do know they will work through this and get beyond, but Tracy has got to accept that she's crossed the line on this one. Manipulating the results about a parent/child thing is wrong and she would have a fit if it happened to her. I'm not sure of her motivation on this one, but if they are going to play the jealousy angle, then that's the part that's going to come back and bite Tracy in the ass.

• Members

Yeah there was the spoiler of someone having sex on scrubs carpet...hope that is not luke/holly.

This reminds of me of Tracy of old who would scheme and manipulate and it would all come crashing down around her. It reminds me sort of the fight they had when luke told her about the custody thing with Laura and that if he lost, their marriage was over. We know there are some knock down holl/tracy stuff on TH and then tracy pays her 10million. I guess if she does that to make her lie and say it is Robert, than that is another strike against her.

I'm not saying Luke is wrong and I can deal with angst, it is just odd to me that she wouldn't have come clean when she knew it was that serious, yet fessed up to lulu minutes later. I think it shows that Tracy would never let anything come in the way of hurting lulu (with the brother thing).

Guess we will see how it plays out. If I thought for a minute that Tracy would have anything on this pairing based show without a pairing I wouldn't mind so much if luke/tracy ended--realistically, I think TG needs her still in his story. He has enough PR problems right now--at least JE diffuses this stuff with Ethan a bit.

• Members

Someone having sex on the Scrub's carpet? I can't see that being Luke/Holly. I can see that as Matt/Holly or Patrick/Robin however. And I gotta say I will be IRATE if Holly/Luke get a sex scene when Tracy/Luke never do.

Luke has said idiotic things in the past, that's why I can't see it as terribly huge now. He's angry with good reason. Last time he said something that foolish he had to backpedal and we got that wonderful MC scene with Tracy saying ILY for the first time. This time Tracy is the one who has to backpedal and in these situations we've always gotten more LuNacy goodness out of it. I'm not worried, but it will be a ride until it all comes out in the wash.

And the thing is we really do have to see how it plays out. Previews and spoilers are meant to give only one perspective, but we all know the line on a page can mean a million different things in the hands of either JE or TG, so we have to watch to see what really happens. Don't even trust my recaps because I miss things - see for yourselves. Today I think Lulu will tell Tracy where Holly/Luke/Ethan are and they will go to join them. Tracy will offer to pay Holly for the truth, and if she does that in front of Luke then Luke might realize that while Tracy has done something, she might honestly not know the true answer to the question of Ethan's parentage. That will carry drag with Luke too. However if she does it behind Luke's back then Holly could spin that as well.

What we do know is that Holly leaves realizing that Luke truly loves Tracy, and she's not going to take Tracy's word on it. Something is going to happen where Luke will be all about Tracy in order to drive the point home to Holly. The words yesterday will not preclude anything. It was just two stupid comments from old fools who have too much ego and bluster on the line. If they just stepped back they would see more clearly - AND we wouldn't have a story. So there you go!