• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

More "insider" drops....

Ethan is not another Lucky....but they'll be adversaries from the get-go. He is Robert's son and he'll be paired with LuLu, as rumored. Guza is slathering all over this one for the young viewers. They have no intention of putting up with Tristan again, so Luke is his surrogate parent with Tony onboard. For those who think Scrubs are being broken up, think again. Robin's getting a wayward brother that should bring story for all of 2009 and ABC is hoping to keep Kimberly & Jason T. with their expanded family and the resulting drama. Ethan will be spread across the canvas. Get used to him. His face will be everywhere, TPTB consider him their discount Tom Pelphrey. Dante is off the table for the forseeable.

Cheers.

And some pretties....

normal_115638_1467_ful.jpg

normal_115638_1472_ful.jpg

normal_115638_1487_ful.jpg

normal_115638_1495_ful.jpg

normal_115638_1526_ful.jpg

Looks like very happy Tracy - downright amused at times. And LuNacy looks pretty strongly together, and not agreeing with Lucky (poor boy, but he really does need to be slapped around for dropping Sam).

• Members
If RiH is Rick Hearst then my mother is going to be absolutely furious! She always swears that she'll stop watching if he leaves. Uh-oh. MW was cute, I don't know why they had to screw with her character so badly. And BH recurring? That's shocking.

• Members

It feels Strange Talking to all of you and having no idea what you all look like.

So I think everyone should post a photo of themselves

I will even go First

DSCF1134.jpg

Now this was in Melbourne Australia and It shows what I am like.

So come on everyone have a go I want to know who I am Talking to

P.S.

The flower tasted Ewwwwww

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers, Hooked. Hopefully with Tracy being tied to both Lulu and Ethan, when TG/Luke is gone this summer there will be more people for her to play with. Whatever they do over the summer, I hope it's better planned and thought out that 2008 was.

The Annals might have to rise again!

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday March 4th

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy, Edward, Monica

Kisses:

Appearance: black, I like the hair :P (more bangs today);

Other Stories: Nicadine end gently; Robin trying to find anyone else to spend time with than Emma; Patrick frustrated and Liz is his BFF; Win/Spin/Sam/Jason about to start a new Saga of The Jackel - the Federal Prison Edition; Lucky with Cake to see Elizabeth who is finally released; Robin/Ethan meet at HS; Matt finally release and comforts Nadine as she breaks down over Nicolas; Spin hits the road with the Priestess following him

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Lulu catches Ethan stealing from the stash but he claims otherwise. Just as she's about to call Lucky, Luke walks in and tells her to put down the phone and Ethan to put down the cash (apparently it's a whole new day and Ethan tells Lulu he works there - that he was counting the cash because the books are terrible).

Sc. 2 - Ethan claims he isn't stealing and that he learned his lesson. Luke says he didn't learn anything and that he should lock the money and put away the key. A little light banter as Luke explains how he met Ethan and why he'd rather Ethan working for him than against him. Lulu doesn't believe it and Luke apologizes for being away when GH was in crisis and he was needed. Lulu brushes him off saying he would have been there if he could, but she's surprised that Tracy would allow this. "Tracy", Ethan starts, "is one in a million". Lulu looks at Luke while Luke tells Ethan in no uncertain terms that she's "Mrs. Spencer" to him. Ethan gets the message as Luke tells Lulu Tracy was snowed by Ethan from the word "hello". Tracy arrives in time to overhear and says she really resents that, as she stares Luke down.

Sc. 3 - "Popsicle, we were just talking about you". Tracy says he called her a sucker. Luke justifies himself saying she has fallen for everything the larcinous boy has said. Tracy tells Ethan he can call her 'Tracy'. LuNacy bicker over Ethan, and Lulu comments that she's obviously back to her argumentative self. Tracy tells Lulu to take to be carefully because smoke inhilation isn't something to play with. Lulu says she'll note that. Then Tracy turns to Luke and tells him his daughter was her rock during the whole disaster at the hospital since he was MIA. Luke nods and says he's fully rebuked, and if they will excuse him he has "people to do and places to see". Tracy grabs his hand and says no, he's coming with her - they have to stratgize. Luke says he's intrigued and they leave with Luke holding her arm close as she talks about something Edward is trying to do. After they leave Ethan turns to Lulu and asks her where she got such a great dad. Lulu isn't amused.

Sc. 4 - Edward concerned about Monica as he leads her into the Q living room, saying the hospital is getting fixed faster than originally thought. Monica wonders what he's up to and he tries to assure her he's only concerned about her. Monica isn't that stupid. Then LuNacy walk in and Tracy says it's a terrible idea and she/Luke will not have it. Luke says not to drag him into this. Tracy says they will not allow a freeloader to come into the house. Edward says they've had a freeloader in the house for years - her husband. Luke looks at Edward and says "I love you, Man". Tracy struggles to compose herself as Luke walks over to the bar. (Emmaus pitched a fit, so I missed some of it). There is a knock on the patio door and Edward says the person he was talking about it there. Rebecca walks in and Luke is amazed. The Q's aren't and Tracy did that tight thing with her mouth when she's about to let loose with her opinions.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy; Lulu isn't impressed with Ethan. Ethan tells her his saga and how he got there. Lulu is sure he's working Luke - that her dad is so focused on the fact that Ethan is trying to work her stepmother, that he's missing being worked himself. Lulu continues saying he was in and out of her/Lucky's life over the years and has had his flack for it, but Luke also told her the easiest mark for a con was another con. Ethan summeraizes that she's jealous of him, and Lulu leaves saying they'll see.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy; another shout out to Tracy as Lulu tells Maxie about Ethan and how he already as Tracy wrapped around his finger

Sc. 7 - Edward offers water to Rebecca, while Tracy tells Monica/Edward to investigate everything about Rebecca. Monica tells Tracy to back off. As he gives her a glass, Luke tells Rebecca that if she needs any tips on how to fleece 'this gang' he's a walking Encyclopedia. Tracy tells Luke he's on her side. Someone tells Tracy there isn't sides and if Tracy doesn't back off Monica says she will kick both Tracy and Luke out. Luke asks what he did to deserve that threat? Edward tells all of them that until GH is rebuilt Rebecca needs a place to stay and that Kelly's just isn't suitable. Monica tells Tracy to stop coming on so strong, and Tracy points out Edward isn't observing that axim "Oh please Daddy, are Sherman tanks a little strong?" Tracy sizes up the situation - saying a girl who looks like Emily comes to town where Emily's grieving family live and it's not a little suspicious? Monica tells Tracy to back off and Nicholas walks in saying they are all overreacting. Tracy says who asked him and Nicholas says they are all being unfair to Rebecca. Meanwhile Becks looks shellshocked. (Me: the Q's in full force will do that to anyone)

• Members

Thanks for the recap remos. Hope it continues tomorrow. Seems like it might have been moved up as soaps.com has rebecca confiding in Monica tomorrow, where they used to have tracy suspicious of Rebecca tomorrow.

Also, SID has Helena coming back in April! Yay! And this Ethan dude is on contract now.

Those Tracy scenes today with luke/ethan were not spoiled or with lulu.

Nobody knows nada!

But wait...I don't get it--what were tracy/luke strategizing about? Ethan moving in? Or standing against Rebecca moving in?

I don't get it.

• Members

Dealing with Edward, Hooked. Luke hasn't been convinced yet, but Tracy has her claws out. Tracy is always ready to do battle with Edward when she sees an interloper because Edward will always turn a blind eye about any other female, yet think the worst of his own daughter. If Edward doesn't check on Rebecily and takes her in lock, stock and barrel, then the potential is there to bring her into ELQ like Edward did with Skye. It's all doom, and Tracy wants to be ahead of the train not trying to catch it after it's left the proverbial station.

As for the spoilers... anyone notice that lately when Tracy is mentioned she's on a lot that day, and she's also on a lot more than suspected. I think they will put her into both Rebecca's and Ethan's stories. I can't wait to see what the whole "Ethan learns Tracy is no one's fool" will be about. He thinks he's running everyone around, but Tracy is actually in charge as she figures this boy out and sees a younger, freer Luke before the whole ewcbo debacle/guilt began.

• Members

Thanks for the recap remos! Can't wait to see it!

Aw this makes me giddy! Yay, clappity clappity! Please let it be true.

Cute pic Tracy Quartermaine!

Here's a pic of me...

001.jpg

yeah, I don't smile in pictures cuz I have really high cheek bones...and it makes me look silly.

• Members

But I still don't get it--I thought Tracy said Luke was coming with her to strategize before they even knew about Emily moving in? That is what didn't make sense to me from the recap, but I haven't watched yet. How did Tracy know about Rebecca--unless from Edward and Monica, but I don't recall a scene where she heard about Edward's plan to have her move in. I guess that happened offscreen! :)

So let me throw this out there, wonder if there is any tracy tomorrow. The spoilers for tomorrow were tracy is suspicious of Rebecca but didn't that play out today? Soaps.com had it for tomorrow and that Edward tells Tracy and Monica about moving in today. I wonder if stuff was moved up. BEcause they don't have that listed for tomorrow. Tomorrow they have rebecca confiding in Monica.

I hope Helena is behind both Ethan and Rebecca.

My theory is it is not as simple as brainwashed emily. I am thinking maybe Tony pushed for Helena back and somehow maybe Ethan is Cassadine related or something or a pawn for Helena.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... now that's a thought. I did think it odd that Edward gave her a drink, and then Luke immediately gave her another and took the first glass out of her hands. That would be a LuNacy thing to do... and have Luke play the innocent while Tracy was the bad guy. The Q's wouldn't even notice.