The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

They were so awesome those two days!!!!!!!! I'm so in love with them! I hope JE comes back earlier than TG! But I don't really think she's coming back on the 3rd! It wouldn't really make sense for them to have these dramatic leaving scenes for her to come back in like 2 weeks. I think and hope she's coming back in July, so those scenes won't seem like a waste.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well unless is totally wrong...seems like she is Truke.

I was all fine with July in my head, so I guess we will see.

Seems like someone is dying that people are alluding to be Audrey Hardy. There is a funeral, and someone comes back for it. Apparently the latest on SD is that Frons is liking the successful feedback from AMC and OLTL with all their old characters returning so he is trying to get GH to do that as well.

Edit

Interesting read

http://marlenadelacroix.com/

vomit.gif

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

ok I was dropping by to say that I won't be on for like 3 weeks cuz were moving right now but i do have to say I loved the GH clip with Tracy and Luke I almost cryed that was so cute that he asked her to go with him.

*Waving at TracyLuv & Queen Tracy

• Members

Absolutely!! I loved the look on her face when she came in with the bags. She was like a little kid with her shoulders up around her neck to hold her bags, looking both unsure and like she was going to try to be a big girlnot be break down and cry. That was the most she didn't try to hide the crying I think I've seen ever. Favorite part next to the crying was Luke's "yes" when he followed her out. I think actually the favorite part was that he was behind her when he did it and that he wasn't doing to for show or to make her think he was serious. He was just doing it for him, it was his natural reaction and I love him for it. There was nothing I could dislike or even be luke (pardon the pun) warm about with that epi.

I think that's why I had a sh-tty end of the day at work. B/c the day couldn't be TOO good for me. I don't mean that to be overly pessimistic, I mean it's not fair to the rest of the world if I had a day as good as it would have been if the general day was nice and it was topped off by this Lunacy goodness. Nobody can have perfect I guess

Quick question I thought of. Actually I was thinking it the moment I watched it but never thought to ask anyone else if they thought the same think. In that look Tracy gave Luke when she came out with her bags, and it might just be me, but I thought she had a bit of relief for him asking... like she'd been packed everytime he left wanting to go with him but he had never wanted her to come before.

Just wanted to see if anyone else saw that in it too. Probably not... but the again, you can watch it now that I've mentioned it and see what I mean

Edited by knh

• Members

*waves to Truke and tracynluke*; you guys should post here more. :)

Big wave to MinervaFan. Good to see ya. :)

And....*deep breath*.....I am starting another fic...not too sure how this one will turn out, the first one was just one draft and posted, I didn't think about it too much, and I don't want to think too much about this one, but....I'm not entirely sure yet where I'm going with it, but I do have at least two different ideas, actually, three....LOL.......

IluvAandM, I'm really interested in your fic. Are you planning on involving Monica and Alan in the adventure? That would be COOL. :)

I'd love some Alan/Luke and Monica/Tracy bonding.

• Members

Okay... here's the jist...

Go comment and call yourself whatever caracter you want as you post.

BSG has made email addys for Luke and Tracy, and I'll email those with their passwords if you want to write in either Luke or Tracy's voice.

We're going to work out the bugs before we tell others outside the LF about it

Questions?

QT, you said you had two voices in your head. Why don't you start us off and see what you can see?

Edited by remos

• Members

That's Ms. Q's LuNacy masterpiece at the top of our new blog!

I was looking through all of Ms. Q's banners on the other site, and that one worked because of the dimensions. Also, I thought that the "keep the LuNacy love alive" banner theme was very apropos given that we won't see them together in anything new until September. I'll be adding graphics and we'll keep sprucing it up. For now, it puts us on the map. :)

*waving to funny*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Remos, QueenTracy, the Blog looks really great! Love Ms. Q's banner at the top. Really pretty. :)

ILTQ, You go girl - write that fic!

Funny, Thanks for the fic fix! LOVE IT! Glad you included part 1 to refresh my memory. Looking forward to the next chapter.

I am tired as all heck! Got 1 1/2 hours sleep. I am like a zombie. Took my final exam and then went to the library to type out a paper that was due today as well. I am glad it's over! No more school until next year! I could use the break and since I am starting a new day job in the office at the theatre at the end of June. I'm sure it will keep me busy since I will be doing that during the day and then ushering inside at night. Gotta save up the bucks for grad school :o Which reminds me ...

Thanks for the graduation present Carrie! MWAH - :* If you were here, I'd pick you up and throw you in the air. LOL! So next time I see you, brace yourself. heehee.

In the breakroom for a few while working on updating my banner ;) - http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

TracySwizzle.jpg

Love Mama's swizzle stick expression! :D

Edited by TracyLuv