• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is the other podcast mentioned #185

http://cdn1.libsyn.com/tvfanonline/DC_185.mp3

About 1/5 of the way in. It's talking about Maxie's eulogy for Georgie, Tracy's reaction and Luke's reaction to Tracy. And the decimation of the Quartermaines and Scorpio/Jones.

EDIT

I just started a new thread on SOC...

What a week: Vet sightings and recalling history

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks, remos. I've posted.

By the way, the Luke and Claudia conversation regarding Lulu and Johnny spoiled for today didn't happen. Maybe the agreeing with her about keeping Lulu and Johnny apart was referring to his speech to Lulu, and the spoilers were off by a day. Works for me!

*waves to funny*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

LOL Hooked!! We can only HOPE!!

Thanks Addie, and Halee for the links/info on the podcast! I thought it was funny that they almost all of them said that Luke and Laura were their fave couple of all time but did not want Laura to come back or him riding off into the sunset with her. Too funny about that one woman who said that she recently confided in a friend telling them she hopes Laura doen't come back because she wants Luke and Tracy together. WOOOOO HOOOOOO! And it was fabulous that they notice how many fans feel the same way!! YES!!

As for yesterday's show... All I can say is that I feel sorry for Tony and Jane always having to prop that twit of a daughter of Luke's ugh! :angry:

It's so great to see a few Tracy threads goin' on over at SOC!

Nex, thanks for the clip :)

Rachel - Happy Birthday!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

^^^ Hey, remos, this is kind of random, but your post made me think of it. I dreamt of a storm last night, when I had to "rescue" my computer and bring it down into the basement. And the windows were open down there, and wind was blowing everywhere, and I was trying to close them...Then, I think somewhere in there I had to find my siblings (ok, should have found them BEFORE saving the computer...) Anyway... :lol:

Thanks all for the podcasts!!!

hooked, great news about your story!

TL, sorry I missed you in the breakroom...I think I laid down at like 10...

Rachel, hope your birthday ended on a high note.

nex, thanks for the clips. Now, I must remember to download them.

• Members

Thanks, Remos.

I saw this yesterday - or rather early this morning - and went trolling through YouTube for it at 2am. Thankfully, I was able to find it! HA!

Gotta say: I love me that CH. And you can tell DC is a nice guy, but he's not nearly as good as she is. He's sort of a lousy actor. It could have been funnier with a better actor. Oh well.

Hey - Coleman with Diane would be hot and really fun to watch.

Scott with Diane could be good, too.

Hooked, glad your group went well! I'm happy for you.

What the are Tracy days spoiled this coming week?

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

I don't know Lainey about the days for next week. So far, I haven't seen her mentioned at all. The Haunted Star opening is supposed to be Wed. the 16th I would guess through Friday or Monday. I know someone told me she taped two of the days that they were taping those episodes, so hopefully she will be there. The only other info I can come by is that LuNacy agree again about Lulu staying away from Johnny.