Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

woo hoo...funny1 is a shopping ho today!!! Good for you and the sale racks! Nothing like getting a bargain on something good quality! Lainey and I can shop with the best of them on bluefly and zappos!

I returned my crazy, outrageous, but so awesome, shoes today. They were really a ridiculous thing to buy! I felt so much less guilty returning them!

Lainey--if you are lurking, you will hate my new purse---metallic silver, and definitely not a D purse!

Party sounds fun Debb! I am fed-exing through cyberspace a bottle of wine--no a bottle of scotch--I think you need stronger! How many kids in total??? OY!

• Members

hooked im a clearance ho!!!! when i see sale signs for 50% or more i run like you wouldnt believe. i even returned some stuff today and went and bought some more sh!t. God i love shopping. but only if the price is right.

EDIT ms q is gonna be in the br for more than 5 mins. yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by funny1

• Members

How many kids?

Ruah

Shiloh, Zion and Emmaus (who fell asleep on the floor in the middle of the dancing)

Virgie (who went home before 10 - she can't handle sleepovers, or 'awake-overs' as her father calls it)

2 Samanthas, 1 Sarina, Elizabeth, Bridget, Sunny, Rachel, Alexis and a partridge in a pear tree.

So... 13 to start, 1 left and 1 is asleep.

We've....

Painted Fairy houses

Planted flower seeds

Dance contest (Zion can really move!)

General dancing

Drum concert

Part of "The Holy Grail" (Monty Pyton, of course)

Birthday cake

And now they are doing a Fairy Spa (and girlifying the boys - happens often here)

Soon we will have popcorn and another movie.

In the meantime one of the moms went to the LCBO and bought me a big bottle of vino, so I'm good :D

I'm also almost finished making the fairy muffins for tomorrow morning. WORD OF WARNING to all you bakers: Don't use those mini-muffin pans unless you really, really love the person you are making them for. They are so small it's taken me almost 2 hours to work through one simple batch mix that would normally be for 12 muffins.

• Members

Just posted these for a new found tracyfan on SD...

Thought I would repost these clips here if anyone wanted tosee them....from the skye/lorenzo/Luke/Tracy Miami stuff wth the "Take a bus" kiss!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9wadlq

http://www.sendspace.com/file/haoyss

http://www.sendspace.com/file/58svvy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6xwlj

• Members

5 AM!!!

The last one went to sleep...

6 AM!!!

The first one woke up...

EDIT

Ummm, Hooked, I watched that early Q clip... "4 previous marriages" before Mitch Williams? Guza's not the only one who's done rewrites.

Edited by remos

• Members

No [!@#$%^&*] Remos! What the heck was that about? Four previous marriages? No way!

Waving to TL!

Some spoilers from the nuthouse---so much fake info is out there. Now it apparently seems that the HS reopening is happening in two weeks and is not the whole sweeps event. Lots of crap in there about no couple is going to end up together currently except one and that massive change is happening in a month--but that was discredited.

These were posted, which sound like next week and like what we already have seen spoiled

Luke tries to warn Lulu about Claudia

Edward tells Carly, Jason and Sonny that michael shouldn't of been taken away from the quartermaines.

Tracy reaches out to Edward and discuss their losses

• Members

From the dish...

Lucky and Sam aren't over - far from it but Sam is going to be tempted and have to make a choice between old patterns or a new beginning

Jerry/Alexis are getting busy. Her belief and willingness to stand up for him, cements his feelings for her.

Tracy is very worried about Luke's business partner and will do everything she can to get rid of him to protect her husband - he won't take kindly to it.

• Members

We won soccer game 3 to 1. Adam almost scored like three times but missed...good tries though. Shelled out $265 for him to sign up for football league for the fall. He got one of the 8 spots on the team cause I got there early.

Had a friend over to play for three hours. Got the kids jack in the box...been on the computer for a few hours doing my "spoiler ho" trolling. LOL.

Now I am going to go shower, watch GH from T-F this week and try not to eat or think about food. Have I mentioned how much I hate Weight Watchers???

I am going to weigh in tomorrow. Then I am so eating a huge slice of pizza or two after that! I have decided I would rather be a little "fluffy" and happy!!! LOL!!!