Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey I don't have time to link you right now, but you can find it on YouTube. It is Electra Woman & Dyna Girl.

JE is in The Return of The Pharoh episodes. They are a HOOT. JE is hilarious! Total cheese!

Edited by halee

• Members

Hey all. Just wanted to step in briefly. My internet is completely out at home, so I'm at the library. Had to get some things off the Internet before tomorrow and figured while I was here, I'd stop by the LoveFest. Talk to you all later, I hope. :)

EDIT: WTH, the internet goes out at who knows what time last night/early this morning and is out for like ever. And then it decides to start working again when I finally get my butt out of the house into the freezing cold and into the library?! Unfair!!! If I had just waited just a little bit longer...

knh, that picture is amazing. I showed my sister, and we are like just staring at it going "Wow." You are so very talented!!!

hooked, did you post 2 fics or just one? I read the one set after the HS scene. I know you said it wasn't one of your best fics, but I really enjoyed it. I am so jealous of your ability to capture Luke and Tracy and their thoughts so perfectly. Ooh, and I liked the Jax mention! Yay! And the trailer trash wife description of Carly was perfect!

Cyberologist, glad you joined in on the TQ love.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

well i just got back from the mall. you know i couldnt leave without buying something.

*waves at ms q* well didnt have much to say. you know i have nothing but lunacy love. xoxoxoxo

EDIT

hooked thanks for the spoilers. your a great dealer.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q for the fic comments. I did post another one, besides the one after the Haunted Star scene. Interesting...I watched the Nov. 7th episode on Robin unwrapped today and it is funny that one of their most honest days was on the Haunted Star in 06, an then it was again on the HS last TH. Think they did that on purpose?

You all have some email.

• Members

Stace, Put it back, I LOVED IT! ILTQ said she like it 'cept that it was dark. I'll take it any way you make it. :D

Funny1, be in the breakroom in 2 mins.

oh about the Diane thing and scenes with Tracy or Luke, as long as she keeps her mitts off Tracy's man, it's all good.

Edited by TracyLuv