The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yup, I'm with you on this one, Lainey. Every woman wants the romance. Tracy has never really had that. She's always the butt of every joke and I think that's why everyone thinks she doesn't want the emoting. She just doen't want to be vulnerable and Luke makes her vulnerable.

I wonder what Tracy's face will look like when she realized she's actually being wooed....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From IL at soapdish

CU, TG hasn't given any interviews in quite a long time and in the past he's stated that when he's silent, it means he's not happy. Do you know what he's currently unhappy about and whether the show is taking steps to fix it?

He's not very pleased with his story. I don't know how they are addressing it but they are/will be.

Breakroom around 8:30ish central time...maybe we can discuss the new tracy/luke board and suggestions for it...Nancy asked if we could chat about it tonight...

on my way to drive kid to movies...brb

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Not one of my better fics...not even close...but here it is anyway...

http://hookedongh.livejournal.com/8977.html

This was Funny1's treasure box prize (you have to be a Kindergarten teacher to appreciate this) for writing all her Lunacy support letters and recruiting others at livejournal to do the same!

Sorry it is not edited that well either...down and dirty!

• Members

Hey guys, just popping in to let you know of this website that I heard of from the Daytime Confidential Podcast: http://savethequartermaines.com/

It basically has info and inspiration to send letters, etc, to GH to enforce our Quartermaine love. I just thought it was interesting to have a whole site devoted to the Q's. :) Its nice to see.

Edited by missjane

• Members

I may be going against the grain here, but I think it was neccessary. Maybe not to this extent or for as long as it seems like it will be, but frankly, they needed some kind of turmoil and something to get in their way. We all say that a coupleon soaps isnot worth watching if eevrything is always perfect. The trouble with these two is that, no matter how much we like their tender moments and their hot moments, they sparkle when there is some struggle between them, when they are fighting each other and we can see the passion. With that happening so often how can it be considered a bump in the LuNacy road. They needed to come up with something that will keep us on our toes and, let's give credit where credit's due, they've certanly done that. We are in here everyday saying what we want to see happen and how and when they need to get back together, onwhether we think JE is playing it like TQ is realy done with it or if she is just trying to be done (though we all know it's not). They've done their job on this one and whether or not we think it should have happened, and make no mistake... I don't, I do thnk it was neccessary for them as a soap couple and I think it could amke for some great scenes like Thursday's and hopefully Luke's fighting and trying to win her back their eventual makeup!!! Don't hate me for putting a spin on it but that's what I think.

Hooked a) loved the story! and B) here's a link for you and anyone else who wants to see. I finally finished my picture at 12:30 tonight. It's a lot brighter in person so sorry about the crappy picture quality but even with a flash it's too dark inside at night!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ieynkw