Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Linda whateverhernameis also spoiled that, I think it's from breakdowns so pretty reliable.

Apologies to Lainey and others but I honestly hope that doesn't mean they're making up that soon. If so, he didn't work for a thing. I'm glad they're getting scenes together, but one little scheme doesn't make up for everything.

BTW....did you know SOC is saying in the thread that there's no Trach bashing?

Seriously? I guess you have to be a Tracy fan to notice it. How lame.....I love my girl, she deserves to be bashed, even if I don't pay attention to most of it....

• Members

*waves to funny1*

Thanks for the backup at SOC Staci but it looks like Liz or Ruby took the whole thread down. I guess it was just a fight waiting to happen, so that's a good thing I guess.

About "Oh Baby," I meant to tell you how much I enjoyed it, I squee'd when I saw the updates, I loved them. I feel sorry for Coleman though. Will the truth ever come out? I would like to see him get to have a part in the kid's life somehow....

About the banner....the background needs to be lightened, you can't even make out JE's head in the third shot where they are kissing.....otherwise it looks great ! Good job !

• Members

Hey, chicas--I did see the HS scenes. The kiss was very hot, but I was even happier that Tracy didn't fall for it. It's far past the time where Luke has to WORK for Tracy's love. He's spent years taking her for granted. Robert warned him this time would come, and now he has to s@@t or get off the pot.

Before you think I've gone off the bend, Lainey, I want him to win, I want him to woo her back, I want them back together and stronger than ever. But I don't want it to be easy for him. I want her to make him work, and I want him to realize that she's WORTH working for. Luke pays lip-service to love, but he hasn't worked for it in along time.

Tracy is the best thing that ever happened to him, and if he has a brain in his damned head, he will fight for her.

Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

• Members

Yeah... yeah.. yeah.

I don't think you've gone off the bend. I AGREE with you! I want him to go a step further this time. I want him to tell her that she is his number one and if Laura ever came back, he'd choose TRACY!

My whole issue with the current storyline is that we shouldn't be here in the first place. Luke's running off after all the confessions of love and devotion was out of character. It was the easy, usual way to write him off canvas and it didn't take into account that they just spent TWO WHOLE MONTHS building up the luNacy relationship into this strong love bond. It just didn't mesh.. like sugar and sh!t.. just didn't work together.. AT ALL!!!!!!

• Members

No Deb I think you said it perfectly. I want them back together too, but he most assuredly should work for it.

I know we get the "hearts and flowers are not them" thing, but that it one reason why I want to see him try to go that route.

Not necessarily candlelight and moonlight and stars in the sky and seranading and all that cliched stuff, not even necessarily because going that route will work.

But I do think Luke doing something like that, will imply far more effort for him than just thinking up another scheme. He can think up another scheme in his sleep, where's the effort in that? (which is why I don't want next week to be a reunion for them, they can scheme together, but it in no way should be him making anything up to her).

I think Tracy will be touched he went to the effort to try and be romantic, even if it doesn't work. I think he needs to think outside the box on this one......and at least if I see him doing it , I'll give him credit for it, and I think Tracy will, too.

ETA *waves to Lainey*

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

For the record:

Lainey wants romance!!

- sweet nothings

- hearts

- chocolates

- flower petals strewn on the floor

- candles

- sexy music

- backrubs

Don't say it's not them!

Every woman --- even the hardened Tracy Quartermaine -- wants to be wooed and wowed. She is just less likely to admit it than all the rest.

Also, it'll show her that Luke is beginning to think of her in that magical, fairytale sort of way. The official line may be that Tracy doesn't want and need that sort of love.. but she does, my friend.

She does. ;)