The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I didn't go re-read the "pre emmy noms thread", so I didn't realize it was not legit info. I just took it and ran with excitement when I saw her name. Now that you mention it, yes, I think I heard that they are not going to be doing pre-noms anymore. Duh. I guess we'll see. OH, BTW, thanks for getting back to me about that, hooked ;P

Nex, YES! You have to make a new vid!!! Please. I need a fix bad. :)

Nancy, funny, Ms. Q, and Remos, great posts on SOC re defending our couple!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lainey, don't know if you are checking the thread lately but just read this stuff about CH's chat on soapdish and apparantly she said:

CH just said that during Fan Club Weekend, she wants people to come up to her and introduce themselves by their screen name so she can give them a big hug and be all 'It's you! It's you!'

They were saying she reads soapzone message boards or something.

Here is something else from her:

Ch said she can't give out spoilers because of the writers' strike. She literally gets her script days before, so she doesn't really know anything. She says the insiders on message boards know more than she does. She says she gets her spoilers online

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

She has a "questions" section on her message board and a "comments" section. She says she sets aside time everyday to read and answer the "questions." FLOVE her, but she's almost as wacko as us! And I don't love her fans. They are not like Tracy fans. We're generally older and more mature (and the younger among us are mature). She has giggly girls on there who ask her about her favorite color and her favorite musical and lame-oh stuff like that. I don't get it really. I thought her fan base would be very similar to Tracy's. Maybe it's just that the board encourages the silliness. Or maybe her tie-in with the mobular stuff brings her into the younger demographic. Dunno.

It's been several days since I actually gave a $hit about "our" show. The aura is fading! See what happens TIIC when you piss off the head honcho of all LuNacy fans?!?! She grows cold and begins to detatch..... Take that, you bastards!

• Members

From soapdish IL not sure of source.

Okay...some other scoop dropped overnight at soapdish....you are not gonna like this, but instead of getting mad, let's mobilze. If you have never written a letter before or made a phone call, now is the the time to do it if this is true.

I am gonna write

"Save Luke & Tracy

c/0 General Hospital

ABC Television

4151 Prospect Avenue

Hollywood, CA 90027

But how about some less contentious stuff? Anything on Luke and Tracy would be great. Or best of all, who kills Coop?

A: Who kills Coop is being held really close. Sorry, I don;t know the answer to this. But I can promise you he is not a suicide.

Luke and Tracy are headed for rough waters. Possibly the end but they are still holding out for fan reaction. This is something worth writing in about. Alot of other stuff is already determined but this pairing can be saved.

I am gonna start a thread at SOC on this too to tell people to write. I am gonna check and see if chat up knows if it is true or not.

Will someone start one at ABC.com who posts there?

• Members

Okay not a good way to wake up Hooked.

Not sure if I buy into this. This would be an incredibly stupid choice by TIIC. But since I guess they are TIIC and notorious for bad choices I have to take that into consideration. So I will take action tonight when I get home from work and actually get of my butt and voice some support.

You said calling the comment line counts as fan mail, yes?

Even if it's not true, the support of LuNacy to GH can only help.

Let's hope.

*Hope to check the boards at lunch time and see what the buzz is.

• Members

I saw this overnight as well, Hooked. And while I don't believe it for a second (who are they going to then pair their leading man up with? Monica? Diane, who is Tracy-lite?), I think you are absolutely right to call for action. LuNacy is not a vocal fanbase, they are a widely appreciated couple which doesn't receive as much direct attention from the fans. It's time to tell TPTB that we are here and we have some expectations.

Something else on SD last night was the results of a survey a few weeks ago. The majority of their viewship according to the survey = educated women betwee 18-50. Sound like us or what? I realize that's a pretty big category, but we also aren't the type of people who draw attention to ourselves or kick up a fuss when something on our soap opera goes against our desires. (After all this is entertainment, this isn't feeding the world's hungry children.) I think now might be the time to change that a bit. Tracy and LuNacy need some support.

• Members

Tl and I were "talkin" this morning and we were like if we put all that effort into the stupid hellagood character/couple game, then we sure as heck can get off our lazy butts and write some letter and call in.

I am gonna register for ABC.com an post at thread on their message boards over there. I think they do check that site for feeback, as well as other sites. We need to start a thread on SOC too. I am trying to find some confirmation if this is true. I think so much is up in the air now anyway.

Will post the links to new threads I start soon.

• Members

Good for you, and I agree about the HellaGood thing.

I'm feeling like it was one of those baits thrown in to see who it could lure, so if we make a stink on the boards and write/call, they will know about our displeasure at the thought of terminating LuNacy.

• Members

Okay I registered for ABC daytime.com

Here is my thread. If you haven't registered, it is instantaneous. Go forth and post ladies. They always check for feeback at their own site.

http://abc.go.com/daytime/generalhospital/...&tid=193578

I just printed out letters to mail to JFP, Brian Frons and one to send to "Save Luke and Tracy" Same letter, just changed the names.

I have also called today too! God I love a cause!!!! I should have been born a 60s girl!!

Again, send letters to:

Save Luke/Tracy or JFP or Brian Frons

c/o Genearl Hospital

GH fan mail line 323-671-4583

ABC daytime line 818-460-7477, Follow the prompts...I think it is press 2, then 4, then enter the code they tell you for GH which is 464

ABC Daytime

4151 Prospect Avenue

Hollywood, CA 90027

Someone advised me to not mention anything but the characters/actors names and what you want to see them do with them. Don't bitch about other stuff or convolute the message.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...970#post6249970 Soap central thread I started!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hooked... why do I feel like your loyal servant???

I've called the hotline. I've posted to the new ABC thread (you'll see me, they didn't like "remos" for some reason). Once I feed the kids I will put something down on paper. Anything else, your highness?