The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Rrrrrrrrrrrrramon LOL

You bet your butt he would have had a fit if she had said Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrenzoooooooo. LOL

I floved it!!!!! I loved all of her scenes today. I loved the way she jumped when Alice touched her back.

She looks great! I love all the hair flipping!

I just love my girl and I'm so glad Luke is back to his spanky buns. Break out the black leather and bring it on!!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't think she had a thing with Ramon, I thought she knew Luke was back and was messing with him. Scotty had already dropped the bomb about Lulu giving Logan a second chance and him dropping the charges. I assumed she called him which was how he knew to come back and even if she didn't (maybe Alice did), she would know Luke's touch and kiss so she knew it was him.

But if she did have a thing for Ramon, I would forgive her because she's Tracy.

• Members

Oy.

Ugh.

Ick.

After watching mutiple times, I guess I've come to the conclusion that Ramon used to be a massuse/sex toy back in the days before Luke. But he's been "gone." I guess she figured it would be good stress relief to f-him. But I'm sorry... the whole thing really bugged me. Luke is supposed to be the love of her life (it's written as if he's the love of her life), and she's ready to bed some random guy :15 seconds after he puts his hands on her. And she's got a bad back no less!

Yeah.. Yeah.. I can see how it's funny. And god knows I love their humor. I think I would have been more into it if I didn't feel robbed of any real demonstration of their love. Carly and Sonny get hot love scenes. Liz and Jason got one. Robin and Patrick.. and on and on. But these two? How do we know she loves and worships him? She dons blonde wigs and admits her devotion to her DEAD brother. :rolleyes:

I'm

THIS

CLOSE

to being done with them, and the whole damn show. :angry:

THIS

CLOSE. :angry:

Oh... re our discussion in the breakroom: bra or shell? Definitely bra. Check out the scene where she says Luke Spencer's daughter will never be with Scott Baldwin's son. You can tell. I'm embarrassed I noticed, but I did....... ugh.

ta ta,

a slightly ticked off Lainey.

• Members

*waves to MinervaFan*

I'm still not "feeling" yesterday, despite the attempts to sway me. :(

Well, I gotta head out. Catch you all later this afternoon.

Oh wait, thanks nex for the clips!!!

Also, if anyone likes YouTube, the clips are there as well (edited to Tracy):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljLUnQLpI30

Now, I must leave, very quickly...

*runs*

• Members

Okay, just watched the clips. Lainey, fear not--Chica has not been two-timing Luke.

1. She spent the summer in Shadybrook. I doubt seriously she had any conjugal visits with her ex-masseuse.

2. Alice very clearly indicated that Ramon was "back in town," indicating he'd been gone for a long while. She didn't ask for him, she asked for that other guy (who had been deported.) This was an ex-lover, probably a long time gone. She's only been with Luke for two years. It's very possible he'd been her last boy toy before she wound up in Vegas.

3. Given the day she'd had, Tracy was clearly ready for any kindness/TLC she could get. Now, had that really been Ramon, would she have gone too far? Possibly? Probably not. But letting him kiss her and make her feel good, flirt with her? Yeah, I can see her doing that and not feeling guilty at all. Of course, expecting Hot Young Latin Ex-Lover and getting On The Lam with His Rutabaga Ex-Wife Husband would certainly surprise anyone....thus, her reaction to Luke at the end.

4. Mama looked so damned hot.

Oh, and I have recurring back problems. JE was not overacting at all.

• Members

Major talk about it on soapdish yesterday...they were saying JE is not pretty or sexy enough to be playing the Alexis Colby type. But then others were like Luke deserves to have a cheating wife and way to go Tracy. At least our girl is being talked about. And when is the last time anyone on that show was half naked in a scene???

All I have to say is that there was a MAJOR breakroom party last night--8 people or 9 in there at once! The lovefest is coming alive again thanks to Lunacy returning! And I for one and very happy about that! :)

Just be prepared that today they will fight about Lulu and he will blame her and she will tell her where he can stick it...but according to all spoilers, he does come back and then they unite against Scott.

Wish Luke could have seen her slap scotty yesterday--he would be like "Go Spanky!"

• Members

Okay one more comment I was just thinking about when I was in the shower just now. If you have a masseuse come to your house, they bring their own table. I doubt tracy has one in her room. Cause I have had that once or twice where they come over and bring their table and set it up and then they leave the room and tell you to get on the table and call them when you are ready. So she must have seeen the real "ramon" first when he set the table up and then left the room. Then Luke probably was out in the hall and told Ramon to take a hike. When it was Luke who was kissing her, she was even more shocked cause she saw it was Ramon before! :)

I watched againt his morning lainey and I think she was wearing a shell under that jacket. It might have been a bra strap sticking out of the shell at one point, but she was wearing a very low cut shell thingy under the orange jacket.

Staci--was the scene you were talking about when she wore that jacket the one when she said "watch she will cry now" when Skye asked Alan if he wanted to hold the baby?

Gotta run...my class starts today! Catch you all later today.

• Members

I just lost a huge post by clicking something! Knocked me out of the whole site. :o

I agree with Lainey's interpretation. I think Ramon was her masseuse from her single days. Then she switched to the one Alice said just got deported. Earlier in the show, she was depressed, telling Alan that Luke was probably gone for good. So I think she was ready for some fun with Ramon. I like that she isn't sitting around like a fool waiting for him to come back while he's off with Laura. And I'm glad Luke saw that was the case. Of course, she could have recognized Luke's walk, hands, or aftershave and been putting him on.

As always, I love Scott & Tracy's interactions, especially when they are trying to out-scheme each other. And even after she whomps him, the conversation continues. Loved when he said "What's wrong with you??", meaning "Why'd you slap me?" and she responded, "I hurt my back!" LMAO!

OT a little: Isn't it getting ridiculous that Scott and Logan get slapped or punched several times a week? It kind of makes physical violence anti-climactic when it's done all the time. I've noticed this since I started watching again - and it happens to many characters - Lulu, Maxie, etc. A bitch slap used to be an "oh no she didn't!" moment. On this show it's as common as saying good morning.

• Members

I actually liked the Tracy and Logan scene yesterday. She's just what that actor needs to make him better.

I will be so happy to see them today, especially scheming with each other. They make me laugh, smile, say awww, feel sad and get angry. That's why I love them! They bring it all on.

The heck with Soap Dish. I want more naked LuNacy!