Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Me too! Just got home from art. Around for a few minutes if anyone is around for the BR It is 9:15 central time

First loose tooth for my 7 year old is happening and almost ready to pull out. He is so excited! Big news around my house. No less exciting the third time around.

TL--getting adam evaluated informally tomorrow by the school speech dept. They said that unless there is academic need (like it is interfering with the teacher understanding him or other kids making fun of him) then teh school doesn't cover it. Guess there is no "free speech" ha ha. At least she can tell me whether or not I should pursue it privately. Thanks for motivating me to do something about it today TL!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I am up super early today cause have to take everyone early to school. So hoping for Tracy Tuesday.

TL/BSG--got an email from my brother who lives in Miami saying he got a $138 flight to NY from Nov 2-6th and he emailed my cousins and aunt and they told him i was going to be there part of that time. How funny is that? I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks. I am thinking, don't think you are staying at my aunt's apt cause I AM STAYING THERE!!! I think he has friends there anyway.

Gotta run...catch you guys tonight hopefully!

• Members

Have I mentioned recently how jealous I am of you? One of my coworkers told me this morning how her brother had just returned from NYC. All I could think of was, "Come on, what possible use does a hillbilly have for a trip to NYC?" (Apparently, the hot dog vendor from Brooklyn couldn't understand a word this country boy was saying. After three times asking for a bottle of water and being misunderstood, he finally said, "You know, that clear *(&$ they sell in bottles?" Yeah. Love Kentucky.)

Okay, I am slowly but surely getting back into a Tracy state of things. Still don't care about the show itself, but my mind is getting more Tracy-esque. (She is now crowded in there with Sarah Jane Smith, Rose Tyler, and half a dozen Dana Ivey characters, but she's tough and pushy, so she needn't be afraid of a little competition.) Next prompt is Fever, and I'm puzzling through several possibilities. Luke is supposed to be back this week, isn't he? I'm so in the mood to write fanfic....

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

TRACY TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!! Four scenes so far, and with Carly. haha.

So far: Carly is about to leave her house, and suddenly says "I don't have time for you!" or something. To my complete surprise, its Tracy! Her hair is lookin' oomphy, and she has on a brown sparkly jacket that I haven't seen before. Tracy wants Carly to convince Jason to kick Lulu out, because Lulu is hurt and needs a family. Carly jabs her about Luke, and not caring about Lulu, the usual stuff. Tracy is seeing Alan, of course. She tried to wave him away, but when Carly gave her a weird look, she started waving the collar of her jacket saying that she was having hot flashes. Hilarious. Tracy finally exploded and yelled at Alan to shut up. (Recieving weird looks from Carly) Alan was making random comments about Bobbie's vacation in the background, too, which was funny. I guess this is the excuse for the lack of Bobbie.

In comes Jax. Carly is stressed because she is secretly off to meet Johnny Zucchini (lol) to keep him from Lulu. Yup, Ms.Q, Trax!! For like a second. Tracy pleads to Jax quickly, but has another outburst at Alan. She then leaves because neither are taking her seriously. Logan and Scott were left on a cliffhanger about to open the results of the paternity test.

Edited by Colette

• Members

Yay, Tracy was on today, good it gives me something to look forward to when I get home!!!! :D :D

Thanks Colette for the recaps!

Did I mention that I am going back to NY to visit my family in exactly three weeks, and I am spending the night in NYC, MinervaFan as great as NYC is, I think even a hillbilly can enjoy the big City! :)

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Hair ~ I'm seeing a slight amount of oomphiness in the back, but nowhere else. JMO, but her hair gets a "thumbs down" from me for this episode. Not the worst hair ever, but disappointing after we've been having such good hair days. On a similar topic, what's up with Maxie's hair?! When did she dye it? It looks like Tracy's (sans oompiness all together) in FF mode. More like Kate's overall. And also, when did Georgie's hair get that dark?

Wardrobe ~ Colette, were you watching GH when Tracy told Luke she loved him? Then, she had that whole spiel about how his darling, his angel, is gone; she's never coming back, and that she (Tracy) is getting really sick and tired of waiting for him to accept it? That's when she's worn it before. Also, for the MetroCourt drinks a couple episodes later. Again, not her worst jacket IMO, but there are better ones. Yes, I realize I am obsessed. :P Was it the will jacket too? When LuNacy teamed up?! Oh no! Maybe I don't know as much as I thought. Oh wait. It must have been Will first, then ILY/MC drinks, then now. Right? hooked?! Do you remember? :lol:

Episode ~ Ready!Set!Random: I'm still loving Ghost!Alan, going on and on about Bobbie's vacation and him wondering why she didn't invite Monica! I wanted to slap Carly more than usual; she had some not-so-nice comments about the Q's, accused Tracy of wanting Lulu home because of Luke (what was the line? You just want Lulu back in your home, so you can get Luke back in your bed). Gah. The hot flashes thing was funny. Especially with the "Just wait" to Carly (or something like that) - As in, "Just wait, this'll happen to you soon enough." Jax was looking so yummy today. I HATE that he's with Carly. HATE!!! Anyway, after Tracy screamed at Alan, I liked how Jax asked how Alan was doing. And small squee, Jax didn't seem mad that Tracy was there, and he even said good-bye to her. UGH to Carly for grabbing Tracy by the wrist even if it was just a second or so. Overall, it was good to see Tracy even if she was wasting her time with Carly. Think she'll be on tomorrow?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members
Ms.Q, I still have the Metro Court dead animal hair engraved in my head, so I am just in love with this new cut. Her hair is in perminant oomph mode to me for a while. And about the jacket, yea I remember (I was in Florida actually) when Tracy went on the Laura spiel. But I don't think its the Alan's Will one, because this one seems brighter and more sparkly. Or, it could just be the bright lighting in Carly's house. Maxie's hair was suddenly brown yesterday, and Georgie's has been dark for maybe a week? I like both of them better blond.

• Members

Ms.Q and Colette, you guys crack me up!

Ms.Q, I know exactly what jacket you are talking about and it was OK, not the best, but I like brown and Jane looks good in it. As for the Will change episode Colette, you are right it was a different jacket it had more sparkle in it, but it was also kinda brown behind all the gold.

**waves to lluvAandM**

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

I didn't read the recaps so I coudl watch first...can't believe she was on--yeah!!!!! Will comment later...just got home at 6pm from all day and all hell is breaking loose around here.

I just needed to share my shining motherhood moment of the day...my little boy lost his first tooth (my 7 year old) and was so happy and thrilled cause he lost it at school and got a little treasure box to bring it home in. So in the car, I say "give it to me so you don't lose it" and I stuck it in the cupholder. Well I have NO EARTHLY IDEA of what I did with it. So much for him not losing it. He is HYSTERICAL! He wanted to save it and I have been searchign through the trash cans, etc caus I am such a scatterbrain and have no idea where I could have put it when I walked in with so much junk in my hands and bags, etc. I feel like crap! He is crying. I told him the tooth fairy gives extra money when the bird brain mom LOSES the tooth. OY!!!!!

Will be back on later....gotta continue my search.

Deb--luke is back on the 10th supposedly.

Edit

Problem solved!!!! Thank god I am a resourceful scatter brain mom! And thank god 7 year olds are still gullable. I found a baggie in my jewelry box with my other son's first tooth he lost (I found my dog's first tooth but I thought he might notice the difference!!). I told him I found it in the bottom of the trash can and I washed it off. I told him the case he got from school got all ruined, but the tooth was okay. Then I found a gold pillbox from my grandma's house that I took with jewels on top and told him it was special treasure box just for him. Whew!!!!! I saved by butt on that one from him being "scarred for life" Ha ha

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hooked, that is hilarious!!! BTW, I still have some of my baby teeth in a jewelry box in a closet. If you're ever in a similar predicament again, let me know. I'll send you some of my teeth. LOL. Oh hey, I found this on Yahoo's front page: THE MOM SONG. I'm sure you can relate. :D

OT, but anyone do online banking? I thought it was supposed to be easier, but it's not letting me long in!!!! Keeps saying invalid PIN/Password. I tried so many times that now I'm locked out of my account 'til who knows when?! Gah. Will have to go to the bank Saturday, I guess...I do not have very much money left in my checking account at all. Definitely not enough to pay for my dental visit next week (I SWEAR...They better get the damn crown on this time). Anyway, growing up sucks. *cries*

EDIT: SOD has an article about Luke's return. All Scott, Lulu, and Logan related with quotes by KS and JD.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine