Y&R April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Im kind of on Summers side here….shes making the most sense on her feelings RE: Claire. You know something is wrong when even Victor has moved on from all the harm she’s caused. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Absolutely! Nikki was kind of side eying Claire very briefly when they wanted her to move in, but she got over it in a flash. She should be terrified being in the same house as her.

I don't even think Summer is saying Claire can't be part of the family, she literally just doesn't want her to be Harrison's nanny which is completely rational.

• Members
Posted (edited)

100% to all of this!

The way Claire told Summer “she was better” wasn’t that person anymore reminded me of the days when Kevin was shoved down all throats and we were constantly reminded that he was a “good redeemed” person, not accountable for his past behavior

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

The less we speak of that man child, the better! 

lol 

Im kind of wondering with Victor accepting Claire so quickly, maybe it’s less to do with how she was manipulated by Jordan and more so how maybe he sees himself in her?  Basically someone who goes to all the extremes to get what they want, though it hurts others. And someone who’s had a rotten upbringing such as Victor had? I don’t think JG is clever enough to go there without having to acknowledge everything Victor has done over the years, but that’s basically my theory?

• Members
Posted (edited)

Not to mention, it is a bit tacky to the 2-3 other people that they both have been married to in the last 40 years; like Sabrina and Dr. Lassiter.  And yet, any opportunity to see Nikki's humungous dress again is always appreciated. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

“2-3 people…”

LOL a look at all their marriages, with some having dubious legality,  in the last 40 years:

Nikki: Victor 1984-88, Jack 1990-93, Josh Landers 1996-98, Victor 1998,  Victor 2002-08, David Chow 2008, Deacon 2012, Jack 2012, Victor 2013-present 

She also almost married Brad in 1996 and Paul in 2009

Victor: Nikki 1984-88, Leanna 1988-89, Ashley 1990-92, Hope 1994-1995/96ish, Diane 1997-98, Nikki 1998, Nikki 2002-08, Sabrina 2008, Ashley 2009, Diane 2011, Sharon x2 in 2012, and Nikki 2013-present

Victor almost sort of married Meggie McClain in 2010 

Did I miss any? 

• Members

Despite the campiness of the three Ashleys ED continues to kill it along with the rest of the cast with the intervention of Ashley.

Abbott drama > Newman drama

BTW where is Abby in all of this?

Aww Audra in love I like how despite telling Sally she feels like she’s losing control, she’s actually completely in control still lol. And unlike that 1:30PM soap, I like how Audra isn’t being shamed for turning down Tucker’s proposal. 

Meant to comment on some of yesterday’s stuff…Summer still isn’t wrong about her distrust of Claire. I liked Cole & Victoria revisited the Neil history but shame we can’t have flashbacks, but the kiss was a nice touch. Lily vs Daniel/Heather could be interesting if JG wasn’t writing it.

Glad to hear this!