GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

4-2

First of all...HELL-HO, SUNNY GOODNESS!!! That chocolate hottie at the PCPD office was built, bulged, and caked. lol. 

So Dex as a police officer? Uh...honestly...do we have to keep him??? It just feels like he's floating around a little too much since Nina dropped that bomb on him and Joss. 

And speaking of Nina, as I've already from the jump, it's a matter of time before hate sex between her and Drew. I would be extremely shocked if they DON'T go there. 

Can we keep Anna like this? FH has never looked better and she's giving such BOSS BITCA vibes that I just sit here and watch.

I know it was not much, but I have to say I LOVED Portia seeing that Curtis is starting to walk again. It was just such an earned moment. From the shooting, to Curtis's stubborness to the surgery to hit-and-miss appearances, it has been enough of a journey. I had even wondered if the surgery was a failure/rewrite so I was happy to see him practicing. I was even more happy to see Portia walk in on him. It just felt...like I said...EARNED. And of course BK sold those scenes. For a moment...I felt them as a couple. 

Okay...what exactly has Carly done now that Wagger is hanging it over Jason's head? Color me intrigued. 

I know you're not advocating, but I love seeing it all the same.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Uggghhhhhh

Can somebody please punch that disgusting little trailer trash whore right in her disgusting face????? F**kin sick of her 

Seriously, when is this show gonna make Joss pay for being such a terrible, hypocritical c**t?

There really is no character on GH right now who deserves to get killed off more than she does.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please no. He was so insufferable back then and I am fine with Heather being Laura's kooky talk-to. I would bring Jeff and Carolyn back (recasts all!) to make trouble at the hospital though.

That cuts two ways. The Sprina fans on Twitter can certainly be extra (like any soap fanbase). But if you hang out on certain forums you get told Esme was the second coming of Kimberly McCullough and did nothing wrong to warrant prosecution, loss of child custody or the disdain of the town at large.

Edited by Vee

• Administrator

@AbcNbc247 But........she's totally right about Sonny.  LOL  I'm enjoying Kristina vs Joss. 

I noticed that the opening segment is very short now - about three minutes long.  I guess is done to have the acts a bit longer. 

• Members

OOoooo I was just watching the scene where Kristina goes to visit Nina. And I thought...how interesting it is that she is sympathizing with Nina...on top of her starting to show preggers-wise. Could it be Nina might be a mother figure to Kristina during the pregnancy or there if she gives up the baby? And of course, I immediately thought...uh oh...if Kristina is there for Nina like Joss is there for Carly...ANOTHER layer to their background feud.

So good to hear I have some Kristina vs Joss scenes coming up.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Oh, I know 

I just really hate that it's one of the worst, if not the worst character on GH right now that's always calling it out.

I think Kristina vs. Joss could be good as well. It was such so biased in favor of Joss today. She's attacking a pregnant woman and we gotta take her side? Hell no. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members
Posted (edited)

Other than Lily/Cane and Sprina I can't even remember that many which had fan push, although I am probably forgetting one or two. And a lot of the support for the former seemed to go with how involved Goddard was with his fan base.

In the case of GH, there was a long history, until Sprina, of black women being pushed aside by the show and most fans not caring. I saw it happen with Keesha. I wasn't a huge fan of Keesha's, but she worked well with all her leading men and still got paid dust. 

The same happened with Gia, although I never had any interest in Gia, I have to admit.

Edited by DRW50

• Members
Posted (edited)

Kidnapping Florence & thereby neutralizing Cyrus. Blowing up a ship. Acting as the Corinthos family head at a meeting of the Heads of the Families. The evidence that John Jacob Jagger Schmidt showed Jason at Quantico could have been from Federal wiretaps. This is my personal favorite theory. Bobbie was involved because she lived with & took care of Florence. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
typo

• Members

Rhetoric.

And not to be answered by anyone but the writers by way of me viewing it on screen or in some cases if you see me use the sentence (or similar) to 'could someone tell me why...?'  

Though that is a pretty good (and plausible) list for why Wagger would have info about Carly hanging over Jason's head.

• Members
Posted (edited)

There is no comparison between Cane and Lily and Sprina IMO. Those Y&R psychos worshipped a single white dude and freaked out whenever Black people came into CK's orbit (Tyler Michaelson, come on down). By comparison, GH magically sprouted fans for Spencer/Esme and Spencer/Joss the moment a dark-skinned recast appeared.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah just thinking of He Who Shall Not Be Named gets shivers. Thankfully, he finally shot himself in the foot and is no longer on that show.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I thought it was a pretty fair argument between the two as well. I was actually surprised they had Carly let it happen naturally and not butt in almost at all. Actually, it was my favourite part of the episode. I agreed with Joss, but rooted for Kristina. Kate Mansi is fantastic and has been since day one. I hope they let their animosity continue for the foreseeable future.