GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

No, she's alive.  She just apparently hates her own child as much as we do and won't come a pick her up and raise her.

Just realized Spencer and I have the same birthday (not the same year lol).  

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I find Rachel mildly humorous, so I don't think you'd like Violet.  Violet's not a demon at all.  She's just this weird lisping, child prodigy who sings, plans dates, knows grown up business, and is overly precocious to say the least.  Rachel is supposed to be a spoiled terror.  Violet is supposed to be adorable.

• Members

Oh, no, Violet is a monster. Dan & Chris thought they'd make her precocious (??) & boy did they ever screw up!  Violet lisps & writes songs & sings them to us & inserts herself into grown-ups' business, No one likes Violet. 

Rachel, that kid is cool. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

These two answers are hysterical. I’m grateful now that I’ve been spared so far

Please register in order to view this content

While I like that Michael is fully involved with the Quartermaines now, I despise that he ever forgave Sonny after he killed AJ in cold blood. Hell they let Sonny out of prison for it because he illegally left prison and somehow saved someone important’s life. I’m now reminding myself why even with this whole Sonny is friends with good people in town, I still despise the character. And Mo competing with Eric Braeden on who can be more disinterested doesn’t help. Though he’s been lighting up when he’s with Ava.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

She & I are thinking about doing a stand-up routine where we talk at the same time & half say the same words & half different, very earnestly & we have to get louder & louder because of the other one. At the end we turn to each other & say, "You lousy slut, who did you have to sleep with to get this job?"

Love the version of Sonny PM/Korte are showing us. 

Love the way Ava is playing Sonny. 

Love that Sonny's drinking is a sign for us to see that he is on a slippery slope. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Was Peace the only Black writer left on staff period or the only BDW? I thought they had several still. I do agree they need to add more and it would surprise me if PM didn't given his record.

Just pull a Grey's and have Finn leave a note for Liz saying he and Hayden are giving it another shot far, far away with that demon spawn. But I feel like perhaps even more than ME at this point you'd have to pry Violet away from Uncle Frank with the jaws of life. He is incredibly fond of precocious children who eat their scenes (say what you will about the Aldersons at OLTL, they didn't do that as kids). Poor Patrick Gibbons (little Sam on OLTL/Wyatt on GH) isn't even an actor anymore nor can he act, and he keeps coming back bc Frank can't let go of him or the old show. Let that teenager go play hockey!

The only actual actor between the two left onscreen! Jake is a good boy who has no time for Stone Old and is only 40% brainwashed by the Cassadines as a sleeper assassin since toddlerhood.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Was that Character growth I saw in Jason Morgan . Worried that his cover was blown and all that work could be lost. Even saying maybe he could get a new assignment. I know they used Rico charges to get him in the FBI but does Jason enjoy the work?

• Members
Posted (edited)

I would say yes. 

Today on GH, Day 8 of PM/EK Another Tuesday that seemed like a Friday show! Our new HWs are spoiling us rotten! So much happened. But the best of it was Anna & Jason in Interrogation Rm 1. Anna moved from Conflicted Status to Team Jason! Jason was truthful & told more than before even. He didn't know Cates was Stone's brother. Anna had to tell him Britt died. Steve Burton did a 5 point reaction using only facial expression & upper body posture. (He's been hiding acting ability!) Now it's only Epiphany's death, that's left.

Team Jason: Jason, Carly, Danny, Micheal, Willow, Spinelli & Maxie still presumed, Joss, Brook Lynn, +Anna
Team Anti-Jason: Sam, Cates, Alexis, Sonny, Drew, presumed Lois & Nina, Trina, Chase, Jake, +presumed Ava
Conflicted: Kristina & Molly
PWAgendas: Drew, Sam, Sonny, Cates

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combining posts

• Members

I would hope in 2024 giving writers a shot that are new to the genre and diverse would be paramount. These soaps desperately need diversity on both sides of the camera, especially writing!

Frank loves kids almost as much as Gloria Monty hated them (or Labine killed them!).

• Members

Understood. No one knew we might have to deal with Covid on & on. If it had not been overturned I just bet Disney would have it in place, today. Big corporations are not very nimble. If something is on the books, tends to stay there, unless challenged. And, it would have been challenged. So, ...