GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

We are so merciless on these poor young actors, lol.

I, myself, tend to be like the late Sam Hall.  I get very annoyed whenever I see an infant or toddler on TV who is clearly looking straight at the camera or up at the lights.

That's all we can really ask for.  I'm not expecting Steve Burton to turn into Larry Bryggman.  I just want him to try.  Give the new writing team something to work with!

Edited by Khan

• Members

As someone who always wanted more of the Burton/Brown era Jason and Carly, at least until it became clear how virulently Burton disagreed, their current relationship is so bittersweet to try to watch. 

I saw the scene where Anna was telling Jason about Britt. I can't claim I was a Britt fan (I barely saw her last years on the show anyway) but it was a touch you don't get very often now on soaps. I especially liked Anna politely saying those weren't her experiences with Britt.

The whole Jason's harem aspect has long been one of the most draining aspects of his tenure. The show doesn't seem to be playing into it yet, which has gotten some backlash from certain fan groups (like Liz/Jason fans), but I'm sure we'll get a lot more soon enough. 

I was never that into Liz either, but I can see why her fans would be unhappy at her being stuck with Easton or Howarth year in and year out. 

• Members

I've finally capitulated. I was just a Carly fan hanging out with some Jarly fans. Now I've become Jarlyfied. Also I stopped resisting Chrome (Corinthos + Jerome). I still have no idea what Ava is up to but I'm going to relax & watch it happen.

Spoiler

I was specifically told that Ava & Sonny would not have sex in March. I'm aware of the calendar. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I am so effing glad someone said this. The Holly Gagnier School of Acting should be invoked immediately…wait, I take that back.  The scenes with the green teens are so cringe, it’s painful.

Edited by depboy
To spell whatever that woman’s name is correctly

• Members

That is how you spell it. And believe me people all over are saying green, acting coach, lessons. 

I would just refer you all to early Kristian Alfonso, Lisa Trusel & Missy Reeves. There is a very grand tradition in daytime of casting talented youngsters & letting them learn on the job. 

• Members

I predict that Molly 4 Kristen Vaganos will become a contract player.

I also predict that Sofia Mattson is on her way out. Sasha and Cody will fall in love and then leave town together. A tortured character will receive a somewhat happy exit.