GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

I did check NAC’s Instagram, he’s still following some people from GH (the actor playing TJ is who I spotted) just not Taby. But who cares?

Beyonce doesn’t follow her mom (or many people for that matter) - am I to assume Beyonce and Tina Knowles had a falling out too?  

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

It's silliness. 

Do you ever have your soaps show up in your dreams? I do. I just read a kind of a journal entry for Mar. 24th, a year ago, I believe, although it could be 2022. 

Mar 24
I had the strangest dream. I'm already forgetting it. In a way it was like an experience that Sonny had yesterday  with Marshall on General Hospital. Marshall is trying to hide something about his past & Marshall is warning  Sonny off from having anything to do with him or his family. Apparently Marshall is either fearful or offended at Sonny's status as the Head of the TWO Families that used to be Five. So, anyway, Marshall is either making a fool of  himself or is like a little frou-frou dog that thinks it is a Rottie. So, in this dream, I had an hour to produce this document from scratch that indicated that I had no intention of taking advantage of this other party. This was ludicrous to me but serious to them so I wrote out said doc in long hand, nothing else being available. The doc was satisfactory & they let me go & went away. The dream was so real I feel like it really happened. This may take awhile to shake off. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Members

I heard two things online and wonder if anyone here can confirm or deny them.

1. I heard that NAC gave an interview in which he trashed GH.

2. I heard that Roger Howarth was fired by ABC executives and that it was over Frank Valentini's head.

• Members

Not that I'm aware of. There were problems but he didn't cause them. He was Todd & Prospect Park sued. They made him brain tumor Franco. They thought they were going to get to make him Todd again. There was some problem. They needed to make him some quick other character till they could make him Todd again. There was some problem. Austin happened. Ugh. 

On to today! 

What a day! #JasonIsBack 3-25
Team Jason: Jason, Carly, Danny, Michael, Willow, Spinelli, Maxie, +Joss, +BLQ
News: Jake & Trina are both on the wrong team!
Team Anti-Jason: Sam, Cates, Alexis, Sonny, Drew, Lois, +Trina, +Chase, +Jake
Conflicted & PWAs: No changes. #NuWritersRock

• Members

If such an interview happened don’t you think it would have already been posted here? And like all rumors, they could then say it hasn’t come out yet. And if an interview does come out and he is not trashing GH those same sources come back with his team got that cut out because blah blah blah. And anything not totally kissing GH’s ass will be seen by fans as trashing.

Also- what does trashed mean? If he was interviewed and said the show was timid at best about a mixed couple, kept starting and stopping the story, and he felt like his acting was suffering under the daytime grind and the fearful storytelling…some might say that’s trashing and as a longtime viewer and lover of GH I would say that’s probably telling it like it was.

A young couple on GH was getting actual attention with both Trina’s and the show ran away from it for the most part. Once upon a time they would have worked the two of them to death for every second of their contracts. Even with todays soap climate, two newbies going over their guarantees is nothing budget wise compared to MB doing it. When Oscar died we saw all of Joss grieving. We’ve seen little of Trina.

And as far as Roger goes- it wasn’t working. For some of us it hadn’t been working since Franco. But Austin was a failure and something had to be done. I think the days of Frank waiting for a few months and then finding another role for him are over at ABC, and I think that is more FV’s fault than anything Roger did.

• Members
Posted (edited)

My post wasn't about Frank and his twitter.

My post was about Nicholas Alexander Chavez's twitter account appearing as unfollowing and refollowing Frank's account.

Speaking in the "generic you" (not the personal you)...
One of the tweets correctly pointed out that Twitter often randomly causes unfollows that you didn't intend, and then you have to manually refollow.  They were speculating that this might have happened with NAC. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Yes, I know. I know that poster. And I saw this in the original. And, it's very true that Twitter today is very flaky & full of glitches. And, BTW, I looked everywhere & guess what? There is no new NAC interview. Not that we are at all surprised. But at least this "issue" has now reached the sense of humor stage. A random post about Trina showing her grief today turns into her being upset after hearing he unfollowed some of his castmates!