GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So at this point I am guessing the main reason to bring Jagger back is because he still hates Sonny a lot lol?  He barely even acknowledged he knew Anna (which he really doesn't), but it was glossed over.  Also, I think Jagger is a pretty bitchin nickname if you ask me and I would personal keep for ever.  It just sounds cool.

• Members

Remind me, why has Nikolas been arrested? 

He didn't kill Esme.  Spencer willingly handed him his son.  I don't think it is illegal to allow people to think you're dead, if you didn't fraudulently stage your own death.  I know he kidnapped Esme while she was pregnant, but she can't testify now, so that's a moot point. 

So, is he going to jail for kidnapping Ace?  Who is going to testify against him in that trial?

Also, while I agree that the nickname is cool, Agent Jagger is a mouthful to say.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Okay, but as I mentioned, she can't testify, so the DA couldn't win a trial against him.  And everyone else with knowledge of the Esme kidnapping only knows through hear-say.  Also, I don't recall any threat of him being arrested before he was thought to be dead.  So, it doesn't make a lot of sense. 

• Members

What happened to all that weird bullshit with Lucy wandering across ABC Daytime investigating Martin's past and exes like Blair? Did she ever learn about that whole money thing with him? When did she fall out of love with him or whatever (if she did)? I don't care, but I am curious.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I have looked through this entire thread to see if anyone else noticed something that was said by Nina to Ava.  Apparently, nobody thought it was worth discussing that Nina told Ava to be there for Sonny, or something to that effect.

That would be taking the forgiveness he has given her to a whole new level.  At the end of the day, she is still the one who is responsible for Morgan's death.  And she killed Connie/Kate in cold blood.  I don't think she can ever be someone who is "there for Sonny."

• Members

One thing that happened was that Anna saved Lucy & Filly from being arrested by just talking to Jackson on the phone. 

And, of course Blair came to town looking like a million bucks & we found out she was ex#3 & she teased & flirted with Marty all to end by intimidating him with some unknown threat. And it turned out that she was in league with Tracy about Lucy & that darn 1% of ELQ stock & half of Deception. Marty had known about Blair's invention & given trade secrets to Lucy presumably during pillow talk. The conclusion was that Lucy lost 51% of Deception to Tracy.  And to this date Tracy still owns it & is using it, although she said she only got it for Brook Lynn. It makes Tracy a player in any Deception shenanigans, & I like that. 

• Members

I thought Tracy going to bat for Chase and Brook Lynn was very sweet. Everything else was so clunkily done, even if Genie Francis acted her little heart out. Trina really did try to wring some emotion out of that 'vow' to Spencer. It was almost touching.