Y&R: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tuesday, January 23 U.S.  Kyle and Summer were both getting coffee, and then discussed that they each just got word that their divorce is final.  Chance walked in.  Kyle noticed that she has a crush on Chance, she started to deny it, Kyle said it's fine and wished her happiness.

• Members

The timing is interesting @BoldRestless. For years, I have been asking why more soap stars haven’t started their own YouTube channel yet. Many athletes have been doing so in the last few years. Patricia Bruder Debrovner (Ellen Lowell Stewart, ATWT) started her own YouTube channel a few years ago and I enjoyed the few episodes she uploaded and wished she would post more).  
Since Y&R is still on air, this might be a copyright infringement issue to post entire episodes but there are always clips and other non-soap related content. And for actors from cancelled soaps, I really wish they would start their own YouTube channels and post classic episodes. 

• Members

Why are there so many posters who still think that the Billy/Summer one-time sex event is relevant to anything on this show anymore? It wouldn't change a damn thing with anyone. Sure, Nick would be a little mad and Victor already hates BillyBoy. Yet I still see this brought up all the time like if it was "revealed" that it would shake up a bunch of characters. It wouldn't.

They put this to rest on that plane ride to LA when Kyle, Summer, Billy and Lily were all on board. No one else would ever care to find out that Billy had sex with Supergirl. It was years ago.

I wish someone would tell those on other boards to just let this one drop.

• Members

Looking at the Brad in a Cage location clip posted in the Old Articles thread, highlighted the contrast with the Nikki/Jordan story.

Location filming, and a longer term, more suspenseful tale.

Not just a bunch of people standing in a room in the culmination of a plot that lasted a few weeks.

If it had have come up when Billy and Phyllis were still together maybe.

But it's like Billy/Sharon, Cole/Nikki, Jack/Sharon...no longer mentioned or relevant.