Y&R: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Or, as I like to joke around saying, an intern who doesn't know anything about the topic they are writing about. But that's just me being rude. Otherwise, I agree, it must be a Phyllis fan. Haha.

• Errol changed the title to Y&R: January 2024 Discussion Thread
  • Errol featured this topic
  • Members

Or that person commenting on an otherwise fun video that LLB posted on her Instagram post about blondes being demonic and Phyllis and Danny.

Please register in order to view this content

I really shouldn’t read the comments but I couldn’t resist. That’s what I get.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I never knew how harsh Victor was with Nikki during one of the past alcoholism stories. Braeden was almost scary in his intensity of that flashback. It also shows how much more he used to enunciate.

Nice of the Newmans to tell Adam what happened but I do believe Abby still has no idea any of this happened or that she has a niece.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Glad to have Sharon back on screen. She started out with her odd speaking voice and had that weird knot in her hair at the back of her head when they filmed her from behind. But she returned to normal later in her scenes and someone took a brush to the back of her hair and fixed it. lol

• Members

LOL....omg! You are so right. Abby is so far removed from the Newman camp that I didn't even wonder why she wasn't there for any of those family scenes. When was the last time she actually interacted with any of the Newmans? 

• Members

Abby actually addressed this the other day. Not the part about knowing what happened to her Newman side of the family, but she did acknowledge that they purposely leave her out of the loop of most things. Then she said she prefers it this way. That's good enough for me.

The Heather actress needs to lose that mole. Every time they show her, it looks like a cold sore to me since it is practically on her lip. It must be hard to apply her perfect lip color. I get beauty marks, the Olivia actress on GH has a perfect one. But this one and the one under the other actress' nostril are completely distracting and if it were me, I would have them removed. Heck, even Sarah Jessica Parker had her famous chin mole removed.