• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's difficult to celebrate gay actors playing gay characters when those characters exist solely to prop up the eternal flop that is Leo. As shown with the trashing of Craig.

Chandler Massey fans are actually lucky he's barely on as Leo/Will would be inevitable.

• Members

I enjoy Leo. He’s saucy and has personality (things which are in short supply on this show). He’s a more accurate representation of gay men than Will “Wears a Condom for a Bl*w Job” Horton. 

Edited by EdibleFlowers

• Members

As a gay woman with innumerable gay men friends over many years, I can honestly say that Leo Stark is the worst representation of a gay man that I have ever seen. He is not like anyone I have ever known. And from a fan perspective, it is common for people to remark on how bad he is for the soap that's supposed to be the diversity soap! I'm not saying you're not entitled to your opinion, cause everyone gets to have their own opinion. 

• Members

I am not surprised he is gone.  Megan is no longer on the show and that was his only real connection.  It seemed like he was floating around not knowing where to fit in with the DiMeria clan and with Carly Manning and Frankie Brady ( the real Von Leschnurs) no longer on the screen their wasn't alot for him to do.  

• Members

Pacing, use of personnel, persisting with characters that are not popular, odd sense of humor, poor taste, possibly burned out comparing years before & the past 2 years, his real love is GH, no passion for DAYS, extreme favoritism, part of the mechanism that enabled the monster, ... I can go on.