• Members

You misunderstand if you think people's constructive criticism of Ron somehow equates to their liking Dena Higley. She's thankfully the past so does not pertain the way Ron does because we're hoping the show will see the light & give Ron his walking papers. Being excited that Sheri was at the show during the strike goes hand in hand with hoping for a new HW. And I can only speak for myself but I don't hate Ron. I wish him well, elsewhere. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You are busy drinking the Kool-Aid when you should be looking with your own two eyes at the characters he does cast & use, Talia, Nurse Whitley, Leo, Dimitri, many more disposable characters with zero tied to Salem. He's inflcted more new characters straight out of nowhere than one can count.

• Members

Yes, a lot of Jarlena fans have speculated that she could have been pregnant when she was presumed dead in 1987. Stefano would have had to have done something with the baby.

The Gemini Twins was such a missed opportunity. They should have been Orpheus’ children that Marlena took care of on his island. They eventually showed up as Evan/Christian and Zoe. 

Marlena’s foster son was named Johnny so they’d have to change his name if he ever returned.

• Members

Goes to show you what a good guy he is He was humble and modest about it even though that crappy storyline wasn’t good enough for him

Please register in order to view this content

And I believe that he played it as though Dimitri did love Gwen. Probably pissed off Uncle Ron though